I finally did it!!!

DriverNerd

I was looking at all the hours you worked Y-T-D and damn.....I'M NOT EVEN CLOSE!! I went to payroll on the site and checked mine and am only in the mid 1800's for total hours. Even during a Covid year where they needed everyone most often I guess that gives you a pretty good idea of how many RLO's I take.
1800? I'm over 2800. <-thats not bragging, it's way too much. But I'm a money whore so I won't file 9.5.

Dewdewbrown

If only I was at top rate...

Attachments

• 20201204_080038.jpg
    20201204_080038.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 104

542thruNthru

Awe it’s great. No traffic, no junkies, most people are super nice. Everything is cheaper. Lakes, rivers everywhere. Ski resort 35 minutes away. I’m at peace for sure. My happy index was through the roof day one.
Always wanted to go up there. Hear it's beautiful. You'll have to tell me the best spots to go then.

vvv

1800? I'm over 2800. <-thats not bragging, it's way too much. But I'm a money whore so I won't file 9.5.

Yep.....no joke. Money is nice, and you can be the money whore....I like working over a couple of those at the same time and can't do so being on the clock 14 hours a day.

DOK

I was looking at all the hours you worked Y-T-D and damn.....I'M NOT EVEN CLOSE!! I went to payroll on the site and checked mine and am only in the mid 1800's for total hours. Even during a Covid year where they needed everyone most often I guess that gives you a pretty good idea of how many RLO's I take.
Don’t you neeed more than that to get a pension credit for the year?

vvv

Don’t you neeed more than that to get a pension credit for the year?
To be honest I haven't a clue about the 1800 hour requirement or exactly what's needed. But I'm a 30+ year driver and have talked both on the phone with union reps and also received my initial paperwork to see where I stand if I want to walk, and all my years are covered and I'm good to go. It's a good feeling. I pretty much just take it day by day and see which way the wind is blowing and if I feel like working or not if they are running fat with extras.

I know my old union steward said you had to work "X" amount of hours per year to get all vacations covered the following year. As you can tell I wasn't too worried about it.

Last edited: