I finally did it!!!

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
2B3DCE0D-0C4B-4845-BD0C-4ECC0B54284D.jpeg

Finally passed the 100k threshold. Not taking RTO’s once a week when offered really adds up. Here’s to being taxed out the ass even more now 🍻

vvv

View attachment 319951
Finally passed the 100k threshold. Not taking RTO’s once a week when offered really adds up. Here’s to being taxed out the ass even more now 🍻

Nice work!! I'm only about ready to hit $80,000.

Although I worked a crazy amount during the Covid peak nonsense, I've still had my share of RLO's. Some driver buddies are actually surprised I'm at that amount considering the number of days I take off. Hell.....I had so many unpaid last year that not all of my vacation time was fully paid this year.

Oh well.....I'm not starving and having a lot of fun.

vvv

View attachment 319951

I was looking at all the hours you worked Y-T-D and damn.....I'M NOT EVEN CLOSE!! I went to payroll on the site and checked mine and am only in the mid 1800's for total hours. Even during a Covid year where they needed everyone most often I guess that gives you a pretty good idea of how many RLO's I take.