I got into my first fender bender with a parked car, whats to follow?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If you say so. If everyone had the chance to delay their pension and reap a huge increase I suspect just about everyone would be doing so. You're the only one it appears who has discovered this. Good luck!
I just checked the FedEx Retirement Benefits page, and Traditional Pension Benefits DO increase, but only at the rate of 2.5% per year.

falcon back

I just checked the FedEx Retirement Benefits page, and Traditional Pension Benefits DO increase, but only at the rate of 2.5% per year.
Totally incorrect % rate. The funny thing is that you are siding with a poster that had admitted he has slept in his car on multiple occasions. Why would ANYONE take an opinion on financial matters from someone that has slept behind Wal-Marts in his car?

falcon back

The KEY DATES portion of CALCULATING YOUR PENSION on the website confirms the increase. NOWHERE in that paragraph is 2.5% OR 10% mentioned. You have to use the chart on the website and put various dates that you will commence your pension after retirement. Each year you delay COMMENCING, your TPB increases by 10%. Either do that or don't I have and am gonna wait 5 years. You do what you want.

vantexan

Totally incorrect % rate. The funny thing is that you are siding with a poster that had admitted he has slept in his car on multiple occasions. Why would ANYONE take an opinion on financial matters from someone that has slept behind Wal-Marts in his car?
I take financial advice from myself all the time. So far it's worked well. I'm independently poor! :)

floridays

He asked you to post something that backed up your claim. Not sure why you think this has something to do with me talking about how pensions work.
Don't get on your high horse jackass, I'm still waiting for an appeal court citation that I know doesn't exist.
Don't always think you are the smartest guy in the room, especially when you don't know what the :censored2: you are talking about buster. You got that bozo? Yeah , I'm blabbering again.

Is what I just instructed you, actually rubbed your nose in once again clear.

Redeem yourself, give the citation

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Don't get on your high horse jackass, I'm still waiting for an appeal court citation that I know doesn't exist.
Don't always think you are the smartest guy in the room, especially when you don't know what the :censored2: you are talking about buster. You got that bozo? Yeah , I'm blabbering again.

Is what I just instructed you, actually rubbed your nose in once again clear.

Redeem yourself, give the citation
I posted it for you, pointed it out to you, and you decided it wasn't good enough because of some convoluted babble.

It was provided. I can't make you accept it.

falcon back

Here's your scenario:

Customer says you damaged his stuff and you've admitted hitting his stuff. He tells a lie and you've all but admitted to doing it.

If you want to put yourself on the hook for an occurrence, by all means go for it. When you're done, you should go to the police station and turn yourself in for driving 57 in a 55 BECAUSE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY!!!
I see you never responded when wineguy said the manager told them to ALWAYS call in the future so she is not blind sided by someone calling to complain. Just as I posted several times. That is the difference in dealing with a DGO manager that knows how to handle a situation and a Corporate manager that knows nothing about how DGO works.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I see you never responded when wineguy said the manager told them to ALWAYS call in the future so she is not blind sided by someone calling to complain. Just as I posted several times. That is the difference in dealing with a DGO manager that knows how to handle a situation and a Corporate manager that knows nothing about how DGO works.
Good for him.

When I was an ops manager, I told everyone the same thing ("report everything, damage or not") hoping that people would be smart about it. A few weren't and they got to leave the company early. Nothing like ratting yourself out and having it bite you in the butt.

falcon back

Good for him.

When I was an ops manager, I told everyone the same thing ("report everything, damage or not") hoping that people would be smart about it. A few weren't and they got to leave the company early. Nothing like ratting yourself out and having it bite you in the butt.
Nothing like having an accident, damage or not, and losing your job as a result of not reporting it. I saw it happen a number of times and some were very good couriers but they made a terminating mistake. They hit something and didn't report it.