I got into my first fender bender with a parked car, whats to follow?

vantexan

We have had this discussion before. The exact wording from the pension website describing the growth was posted on here during one of those discussions. You refuse to admit you are wrong. End of discussion.
Please take a pic of official documents and post here. At 10% annual growth if you wait 7 years your pension will double. I think you've misinterpreted something. Your traditional pension locks in to a certain amount you can start receiving at 60. You can take it as early as 55 but each year you take it early reduces it by 3%. If you wait until you're 63 for example all you've done is waste 3 years you could've been getting it at a set amount since 60.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You call your manager for damage control. Better to call when it happens than to get called into the office when a customer calls in and says you hit their boat trailer and tore it up. Sure they are not telling the truth but why risk the headache? Kind of like when you burn the coffee you make for the people in your area. Tell them before they drink it so they won't be upset. I am sure you have made many good pots of coffee but your coworkers will definitely be upset when you make that bad pot.
Or you can let them tell their lie, honestly deny doing the damage, and not worry about it. Like a smart person.

falcon back

Or you can let them tell their lie, honestly deny doing the damage, and not worry about it. Like a smart person.
So if you deny doing any damage, you will also lie about hitting the boat trailer? It is a matter of honesty and integrity. Why don't you Google those words.

falcon back

Please take a pic of official documents and post here. At 10% annual growth if you wait 7 years your pension will double. I think you've misinterpreted something. Your traditional pension locks in to a certain amount you can start receiving at 60. You can take it as early as 55 but each year you take it early reduces it by 3%. If you wait until you're 63 for example all you've done is waste 3 years you could've been getting it at a set amount since 60.
That info was posted on here. Look it up. Your math and reasoning is 100% incorrect. Unfortunately you missed out but I won't.

whenIgetthere

Years ago I had a lady claim I hit her garage door, out in the country ,long driveway and room to turn around at the house. Never got close to it and more amazing her garage was open and I walked in and left pkg in garage.
Had a lady today holler at me because I brought here package to the FRONT DOOR of her trailer, not a mobile home, a trailer. Said she wants the packages left next to the mailbox box. Allrighy then!

MassWineGuy

My manager was fine with it. She said to always call her so she’s not blind sided by someone calling to complain. And take a photo of the not damaged object.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So if you deny doing any damage, you will also lie about hitting the boat trailer? It is a matter of honesty and integrity. Why don't you Google those words.
Here's your scenario:
You call your manager for damage control. Better to call when it happens than to get called into the office when a customer calls in and says you hit their boat trailer and tore it up. Sure they are not telling the truth but why risk the headache?
Customer says you damaged his stuff and you've admitted hitting his stuff. He tells a lie and you've all but admitted to doing it.

If you want to put yourself on the hook for an occurrence, by all means go for it. When you're done, you should go to the police station and turn yourself in for driving 57 in a 55 BECAUSE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY!!!

falcon back

Here's your scenario:

Customer says you damaged his stuff and you've admitted hitting his stuff. He tells a lie and you've all but admitted to doing it.

If you want to put yourself on the hook for an occurrence, by all means go for it. When you're done, you should go to the police station and turn yourself in for driving 57 in a 55 BECAUSE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY!!!
Look at the post above yours and see what a real DGO Manager said. Agreed with me 100%

vantexan

Totally unnecessary for me to prove anything. It's common knowledge and documented on the YRB website. Find it yourself.
You may want to double check that with Retirement Administration. If you're wrong that's going to be a heck of a surprise when you finally decide to take your pension. If you go on about you don't have to check because you know, that might bite you big time. A quick check could save you losing years of payments.

Working4the1%

You may want to double check that with Retirement Administration. If you're wrong that's going to be a heck of a surprise when you finally decide to take your pension. If you go on about you don't have to check because you know, that might bite you big time. A quick check could save you losing years of payments.
Falcon threw 3 years of pension pay out the window…wow. That buys a lot of golf balls

falcon back

Confirmed before I retired and documented in the YRP book under KEY DATES. No worries on my end.

falcon back

He asked you to post something that backed up your claim. Not sure why you think this has something to do with me talking about how pensions work.
You claim to know everything FDX. You should know how the Pension plans work. I don't need to post anything because the documentation is in the YRB for everyone to see.

vantexan

Confirmed before I retired and documented in the YRP book under KEY DATES. No worries on my end.
If you say so. If everyone had the chance to delay their pension and reap a huge increase I suspect just about everyone would be doing so. You're the only one it appears who has discovered this. Good luck!