I guess I'm going to have to start running

TheOnlyMidnight

I'm not struggling to make the deliveries or find the packages. I'm struggling to make scratch. I've work way more difficult routes before. This route is in the suburbs and in a quiet area so yes it is an easy route even my supervisor admitted it

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm not struggling to make the deliveries or find the packages. I'm struggling to make scratch. I've work way more difficult routes before. This route is in the suburbs and in a quiet area so yes it is an easy route even my supervisor admitted it
Your supervisor said it was an easy route? That's classic. What did you expect him to say? To a supervisor they are all easy.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Wait, you’ve run other routes but still haven’t qualified? Sounds like management is jerking you around.

TheOnlyMidnight

Your supervisor said it was an easy route? That's classic. What did you expect him to say? To a supervisor they are all easy.
I've seen more difficult routes before working as a helper. This is based on traffic and delivery location accessibility. And I think he would have admitted it was a difficult route he doesn't seem like the type to sugarcoat things

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If you’re trying to qualify how have you “worked way more difficult routes before”

TheOnlyMidnight

How many pieces you get coming on usually on those? How long do they take? Pickups can help or hurt your time
Most of the pickups are near on at the mall. They're literally like 5 mins away from each other. I normally have only like 5-6 pickup stops with only about 1 or 2 packages and a lot of times they don't have anything. The biggest pick up is at the department store and they only average about 15 packages

TheOnlyMidnight

Have you obtained a copy of the driver manifest and did a mock run on the weekend?
Also, get the manifest for that day and go over it when you get off work using google maps when you get home.
The key for me was area knowledge and going over the game tape every day helped a lot.
Yeah and I printed out a map. I didn't drive around the area to do a mock run. I probably should have because I'm sure that would help