I guess the contract has passed

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It was my understanding that when the contract passed that pt supervisors would get their pay bumped up to 18 an hour. I guess the contract has passed because some of the part time supervisors in the Hub have been saying they got their raises already
Exactly the type of lie I'd expect a Hoffa groupie to be spreading.

opie

PT sups got around a $4 raise to $21 in my area. This pissed some senior PT sups, as these new PT sups will be making as much or close to what they make.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It was my understanding that when the contract passed that pt supervisors would get their pay bumped up to 18 an hour. I guess the contract has passed because some of the part time supervisors in the Hub have been saying they got their raises already
Your inferred logic is as lacking as your grammar.

oldngray

nowhere special
No you are stupid. I would be implying, not inferring
everyone-is-stupid.png

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I made 18 an hour based on 25 hr work week in 1992.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
It will be a great reason to limit their hours even more. When I was a pt sup if I went over 27.5 I would have to write myself up. I didn't give a :censored2: because I was asked to work overt that amount. Again, it was pointless because I didn't care. Now I'm Making six figures with stocks in the company :censored2:ting on drivers every day. I love ruining their day making them help people. Sometimes I wait until they get to their 2nd to last stop before I send a message to help someone hahahaha