I guess the contract has passed

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
It will be a great reason to limit their hours even more. When I was a pt sup if I went over 27.5 I would have to write myself up. I didn't give a :censored2: because I was asked to work overt that amount. Again, it was pointless because I didn't care. Now I'm Making six figures with stocks in the company :censored2:ting on drivers every day. I love ruining their day making them help people. Sometimes I wait until they get to their 2nd to last stop before I send a message to help someone hahahaha
A3689FE8-A983-419A-AF2B-30DF2FDD033D.gif

It will be a great reason to limit their hours even more. When I was a pt sup if I went over 27.5 I would have to write myself up. I didn't give a :censored2: because I was asked to work overt that amount. Again, it was pointless because I didn't care. Now I'm Making six figures with stocks in the company :censored2:ting on drivers every day. I love ruining their day making them help people. Sometimes I wait until they get to their 2nd to last stop before I send a message to help someone hahahaha
And you wonder why people get on the 9.5. list.....

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Six figures, two chins, 1 jackass, and 0 life.

Have fun with your imaginary money, troll. ;)

WTFm8

Sometimes I wait until they get to their 2nd to last stop before I send a message to help someone hahahaha

LOL, and then the system lags and it doesn’t come till I’m doing last stop or already driving back and “I didn’t hear it” so I don’t see it till I’m already 20 minutes back to the building.

Oops.

The dark side

When I first became a PT supe I couldn’t touch 40 hours at that time I wasn’t in school. But now we can’t go over 7.5 now that I’m back in school studying for P.E I’m more then ok with that

ManInBrown

And at peak your making the equivalent of 5 bucks an hour working 100 hours a week, because you barely get to put your head down on your pillow when you go home, because it’s t8me to go right back hahahaha while guys like me walk out the door laughing at suckers like you.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I make 6 figures in a month now that I am a retired driver and running a Real Estate Rental Empire.
I collect 280k in Rent Checks every month.

So making 6 figures a year as a worthless member of Management is change.
I spend 100k on Cocaine in a year.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I make 6 figures in a month now that I am a retired driver and running a Real Estate Rental Empire.
I collect 280k in Rent Checks every month.

So making 6 figures a year as a worthless member of Management is change.
I spend 100k on Cocaine in a year.
Gentlemen, we might be able to save considerable time here if we just cut right to the chase, and have you compare :censored2: sizes.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The votes aren't counted. They are electronic. The computer knows what the running total is and it will be available on Oct 5.

The question is, does UPS or the Teamsters have access, legitimately or not, to these running totals?

I guess we just have to keep interpreting the "tea leaves" till Oct 5...

I do see a reduction on spam mail and nothing new on UPS Rising, UPSers.com and the TDU sites...:winkiss: