I had a crazy dream last night

PhatPattheRiverRat

I know I am spending way too much time on this forum now, for sure.

I had a dream that @burrheadd and I worked outta the same hub were throwing a "UPS Browncafe mixer" really just to bring chicks to our building. We told everyone to bring their sisters and wives, it was a big deal on here. I was a preload punk and party planner, he was a bitter Feeder driver who looked like Rodney Dangerfield (go figure) and was buying the booze for the party.

So we invite everyone, but @MyTripisCut refused to come unless there was this special 500 dollar-a-bottle liquor for some reason. So we bought a bottle of schnapps and doctored it to look like this crap. There were a couple other issues, like @UpstateNYUPSer threatening to tell management unless he was invited and @RonBurgandy?????????? coming up with a story to tell his daughters about where he was gonna be all night (he looked like Stone Cold/Jesse Ventura in the dream, seriously).

So this party kicks off, @Brownslave688 is there, lots of women are there, @Coldworld is dj'ing. I mean, it is a warehouse party extreme. I am sorting boxes of liqour that are rollin down the belt, Burrhead backs up a feeder full of bud light and @Rick Ross throws the doors open and starts unloading yelling "THIS AINT NO TOUCH FRIEGHT SON".

@Bubblehead and @BigUnionGuy read an opening statement. Everyone bows their heads and the party goes off the hook. All the sudden, the record scratches, Abney and his crew roll in. Everyone freezes. WE FORGOT TO INVITE HOFFA JR...AND WE ARE ALL GETTIN FIRED.

All the sudden, Abney puts his hand out to Burrhead "aren't you gonna offer me a beer son?" And we all laugh and the party rages on.

You cannot make this up...weird as hell.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I had a dream that @burrheadd and I worked outta the same hub were throwing a "UPS Browncafe mixer" really just to bring chicks to our building. We told everyone to bring their sisters and wives, it was a big deal on here. I was a preload punk and party planner, he was a bitter Feeder driver who looked like Rodney Dangerfield (go figure) and was buying the booze for the party.

So we invite everyone, but @MyTripisCut refused to come unless there was this special 500 dollar-a-bottle liquor for some reason. So we bought a bottle of schnapps and doctored it to look like this crap. There were a couple other issues, like @UpstateNYUPSer threatening to tell management unless he was invited and @RonBurgandy?????????? coming up with a story to tell his daughters about where he was gonna be all night (he looked like Stone Cold/Jesse Ventura in the dream, seriously).

So this party kicks off, @Brownslave688 is there, lots of women are there, @Coldworld is dj'ing. I mean, it is a warehouse party extreme. I am sorting boxes of liqour that are rollin down the belt, Burrhead backs up a feeder full of bud light and @Rick Ross throws the doors open and starts unloading yelling "THIS AINT NO TOUCH FRIEGHT SON".

@Bubblehead and @BigUnionGuy read an opening statement. Everyone bows their heads and the party goes off the hook. All the sudden, the record scratches, Abney and his crew roll in. Everyone freezes. WE FORGOT TO INVITE HOFFA JR...AND WE ARE ALL GETTIN FIRED.

All the sudden, Abney puts his hand out to Burrhead "aren't you gonna offer me a beer son?" And we all laugh and the party rages on.

@RonBurgandy?????????? looked like a bald drunken idiot......have you two been hanging out in real life?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
3CA166AB-31A5-4882-A9F2-9044A3B7EB9D.gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

It isn't a party until @Indecisi0n sexually harrrasses someone in the men's room !!!!! LOL

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

@BURRHEADD LOVE AFFAIR?
downloadfile-3.jpg