I have received a ban threat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
I_R_A_UPSER, what name do you usually post under?

To go anonymous on your original anonymous name is pathetic, cheesy, and low class. I should know, I've done it & come clean before.

I thought it was the OPs new moniker, since we have not seen him post for a while.

JonFrum

I sneezed today. Just thought ya'll should know...

Roger that. The Centers For Sneeze Control in Atlanta has been notified. Quick-response team is suiting up. Everyone, please remain calm.​

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Yes it is - and what I've had as my sig line for a week or so after reading your riveting replies as "I had a bowel movement today" and earth-shattering threads of yours such as "my cousin's daughter's hamster had the sniffles, here's a picture"
I'm honored that you think about me so often, that you made your signature to reflect your passion for me. As for my posts, (see, I'm fending for myself?), It's my life. I post my opinion, things I know, things I do and funny quips, though this list may not be all inclusive.

You have options when it comes to what you read. See my name, don't read the post. You may even want to hit the ignore user button. Lastly, I am who I am, and am not offended that you don't like that.

I think this is the post you are missing. Directed at upstate

Originally Posted by 705red
While your laughing at me just remember that my wife and kids are still with me. I also can walk in to work every day knowing that my rights will not be walked all over.

Can you say the same? I don't think so! So who's really laughing right now?
YOUCH!!! Is this the reason he's no longer in the "band"?

He comes here to have an honest and truthful interaction with other like minded UPSers, but is unable to do that because of the obviously biased moderation.
I think that one of my posts was moderated also. I thought it was tame, but maybe someone was offended. I said something in reply to LTD, to effect that he was wasting money on cigarette's, but complains he has no money. No one ever pm'd me about this, and I just couldn't find it anymore.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Originally Posted by 705red
While your laughing at me just remember that my wife and kids are still with me. I also can walk in to work every day knowing that my rights will not be walked all over. Can you say the same? I don't think so! So who's really laughing right now?
YOUCH!!! Is this the reason he's no longer in the "band"?

705red has not been banned.

This is not the post that 705red was warned about.

Last edited:

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
I'm honored that you think about me so often, that you made your signature to reflect your passion for me. As for my posts, (see, I'm fending for myself?), It's my life. I post my opinion, things I know, things I do and funny quips, though this list may not be all inclusive....

Hey, if that is the spin you need to make you feel better, then more power to ya. My point was, if I didn't read any threads that you were a majority poster in, there would be no threads to read!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

OK, this has gone on long enough.

Red and I don't care for each other. That's no secret. He is Joe Union and I am a UPSer who is a Teamster only because I work in a closed shop.

The thread in question and resulting disagreement was my attempt at humor which apparently backfired.

Hoax was simply doing his job and I fully support his actions.

Steve--please respect Hoax's decision not to PM you the post in question. The details really do not concern you. Dave.

LTD--I am an adult and can take care of myself.

Hellfire--life is too short and you are simply not worth the effort.

I come here for the interaction, to learn something and to possibly pass along some of the experience that I have gained over the past 20 yrs at UPS and the previous 8 in the Air Force. If I come across as arrogant or insulting, I do apologize. Will I change who I am? No.

I have put Red on ignore.

I think it is time that this thread be locked and we all move on.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.