I have received a ban threat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pickup

How the moderators react and consult whenever 705red posts. With Peggy Lipton as Cheryl, Michael Cole as Hoaxster, and Tige Andrews as 705Red

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Sleeve, Trp said what he said because of your post. You questioned why a family friendly site. He gave you an honest answer. It may have been literal but it was still an honest one. Maybe you were speaking figuratively.

Now I have a question for you. Why do you come to BC? Is it to (your words) pull the wool over peoples eyes? Not trying to be argumentative, just curious.

Agree on the first part.

Why do I come to BC? To read whats going on, to ask questions, to answer them when I can if I can, and to call you a ****. j/k

I don't see how I pull wool over anyones eyes. I tell it like it is. It seems that if we are all mild -mannered, cooperative and agreeable, it's as though we all work for another company. Should we really lead outsiders to believe that that UPS is a mature, sophisticated ,adult bunch , professional, kind, honest and filled with integrity? :sick:

OK I am saying that somewhat tongue-in-cheek. But there has to be a point, just like where you do your moderating ( racial slurs, threats, etc), where you also leave it be and let people say what they're going to say. And eventually I see this site evolving into an even more deeply moderated forum, where I dare jokingly call someone a "pooface" and POOF the post is gone in seconds.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Agree on the first part.

Why do I come to BC? To read whats going on, to ask questions, to answer them when I can if I can, and to call you a ****. j/k

I don't see how I pull wool over anyones eyes. I tell it like it is. It seems that if we are all mild -mannered, cooperative and agreeable, it's as though we all work for another company. Should we really lead outsiders to believe that that UPS is a mature, sophisticated ,adult bunch , professional, kind, honest and filled with integrity? :sick:

OK I am saying that somewhat tongue-in-cheek. But there has to be a point, just like where you do your moderating ( racial slurs, threats, etc), where you also leave it be and let people say what they're going to say.
I absolutely agree with you. That is each individuals choice, the moderating. What I will put up with may not be the same thing that you would put up with. And this is where we help our moderating team do their jobs by reporting posts. The mods are not perfect and I can't expect them to be.

No, I don't think that we have to lead everyone to believe that UPS is anything other than what it is. This is our site and we can say it as we see it.

When I asked you why you come here, I did not think for a second that it was to 'pull the wool'. I asked the question because when you said that it seemed to me that you were including yourself in the statement. You are part of BC, so therefore you would have to include yourself. :wink2:

Some can and will expect peaches and cream. Doesn't usually last long though.:surprised: But it is their choice.

reydluap

dill, That's funny. But I've never thought of you as such.

On another thought, I saw a bumper sticker the other day. It stated " Just because you were born with one doesn't mean you have to act like one!"

Paul

And why would I do that, I have demonstrated that I am able to have honest and truthful conversations with out the need for moderation. Some on here can not say that.

It's a joke dude. There are five dashes so you can fill in the blank, such as, "enjoy".:peaceful: All yall needs to lighten up.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Really? This is a joke?

Oh really!?!? Well then, why don't you just go ----- yourself?

I see no smilies here. I see no j/k's. I see nothing that would indicate that this was anything but a hostile action of a poster that has only 12 posts in BC. You have not been here long enough to develope anything but a bad reputation with posts like this.

iowa boy

Really? This is a joke?

I see no smilies here. I see no j/k's. I see nothing that would indicate that this was anything but a hostile action of a poster that has only 12 posts in BC. You have not been here long enough to develope anything but a bad reputation with posts like this.

Was thinkin' the same thing dilli.

Really? This is a joke?

I've been here a long time and I've got a horrible reputation.:wink2:

Really? This is a joke?

Actually I am thinking he has many more posts than is showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.