I just applied for a PT package handler position

Feathersandarrows

So the package handler position is part time which I must have, but do they have part time drivers? For like, later on if I learn the ropes. Do you need to drive at night

PT Car Washer

So the package handler position is part time which I must have, but do they have part time drivers? For like, later on if I learn the ropes. Do you need to drive at night
There are PT air drivers either in the morning for delivering or in the evening doing pick ups.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
center*

But I learned today that we move an almost-equal amount of volume per day as the Alexandria, VA hub.

It was actually amazing until the new preload supe' and building manager tag-teamed the building by rollling in at the same time about 3 weeks ago. Now? Yep. Feels like a labor camp some days.

[EDIT: As far as being tied down... Only my immediate family is local, but I'm born and raised in my area, you know? This is home to me and always will be, no matter how much it changes over the years. I've moved away a few times-- college, girlfriend, just trying a roommate situation out-- but I always end up back in my hometown, which is basically a suburban city nowadays (if that makes any sense.)

I've been putting out applications but I really want to get out to Washington or Colorado, for obvious reasons to the well-informed. Alaska would actually be dope for the type of person I am, but it's so wide-spread and I only know two people in the state, and one town that's more like a village than a town so... yeah...]
Alex isn't a hub, it's a small outlying center. They don't really move that much volume.