I just got my transfer to PSC. What all does this job title consist of?

ski or die

Ski or Die
interesting. im a address correction clerk and definitely in the union. its a full time top pay position and nothing better is gonna come along cept my pension. lol
At one point several years ago, this position gave you the opportunity to advance into other clerical positions, many which where day jobs sitting at a desk with pay comparable to drivers. The positions included tracking lost or misdelivered pkgs, processing claims for lost or damaged pkgs, processing driver cod collections, payroll, and performance reports. There was also several other clerical jobs. But, back in the late 90's, the company tried to do away with these jobs. Several union stewards including myself across the US worked together filing grievances to try and stop them from making these positions non-union. I even had a personal meeting with Ron Carey. We were only able to force the company to keep the positions until thru attrition they were eliminated. Gotta give it to Mr. Carey, we wouldn't have been able to save the jobs without him, our BA's did nothing to help us.