I just got my transfer to PSC. What all does this job title consist of?

DanieS.77

I know basically what I will be doing, but if someone wants to give me a detailed description that would be great. Every job has it frustrating aspects too. Feel free to share those too.

DanieS.77

No reason to be rude. I was just clarifying in case I had misspelled and cause misunderstanding. Dang. If you want to go there, why did you reply to begin with if you don't know what is? I am asking that myself. Entire point of the question is finding out more about it. Moving on.

ski or die

Ski or Die
Package Service Center - at one time in the old days it was basically where you started when you went into clerical union. Taping pkgs, address and zip code corrections, processing overgoods, and processing damages. The damages were the worst part, embalming fluid damages were the worst. The company has since tried to eliminate clerical union. Still, not a bad job while you wait for something better to come along with the company.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
interesting. im a address correction clerk and definitely in the union. its a full time top pay position and nothing better is gonna come along cept my pension. lol

DanieS.77

Package Service Center - at one time in the old days it was basically where you started when you went into clerical union. Taping pkgs, address and zip code corrections, processing overgoods, and processing damages. The damages were the worst part, embalming fluid damages were the worst. The company has since tried to eliminate clerical union. Still, not a bad job while you wait for something better to come along with the company.
Thank you. Like I said I had basically the idea of what the job was, and for physical health reasons I made put in for the transfer. Thank you for answering my question without all the other nonsense as those above did.