I Love A Parade

vantexan

He may have struggled adlib and was quite coy and evasive with his response to media questions but unlike Trump he didn't needlessly go picking childish fights for no other reason than to stay in the spotlight and to play to his base.
Naw, Obama just referred to himself several times a sentence. Never coy about talking about himself.

It will be fine

OK, I thought Obama did it because he's an idiot.
Obama was careful with his words because he understood the nuance of the subject matter. Trump has such a low bar no one expects anything from him, so his words are meaningless. Just blah blah, I’m great, blah blah, winning, blah, the best plans.

vantexan

Obama was careful with his words because he understood the nuance of the subject matter. Trump has such a low bar no one expects anything from him, so his words are meaningless. Just blah blah, I’m great, blah blah, winning, blah, the best plans.
Yes, Obama read from his teleprompter very carefully.

newfie

He may have struggled adlib and was quite coy and evasive with his response to media questions but unlike Trump he didn't needlessly go picking childish fights for no other reason than to stay in the spotlight and to play to his base.

And he sucked as a president but spoke pretty sounding words when reading from a teleprompter.

Ask the victims of his IRS investigations and the reporters he spied on about his childish fights

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
73vXVav.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
65957995_10156090850026556_3280128392959098880_n.jpg

Trump's the greatest... TRUMP 2020!!
Politics would be so boring without him.
Say what you want about his gaffes ( they are the best..lol).. he is the best thing that has happened to this country.