I Love A Parade

floridays

66325498_10156467442631009_696951584436781056_n.jpg

Ya gotta laugh. A lesson for libturds. Even if it's on the guy you support.
You've struck a great vein my brother, stick to it...... more GOLD.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

And the colored girls say....
brought to you from the dem party today, listen , you'll here the' "And the colored girls say, do ta do ta do ta do ta do, offered from your neighborhood white , what did @bacha29 call me:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
For your listening pleasure I offer

Sportello

You've struck a great vein my brother, stick to it...... more GOLD.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

brought to you from the dem party today, listen , you'll here the' "And the colored girls say, do ta do ta do ta do ta do, offered from your neighborhood white , what did @bacha29 call me:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I think you may be missing the meaning of that song, sweetie ;)

floridays

I think you may be missing the meaning of that song, sweetie ;)
I played it for, "And all the colored girls say." I've recently been called a white supremacist and I can't remember the other, check out @bacha29, he's the doofus that dealt.

I was only trying to wear the britches,...... the post was to affirm the guys thought.:lol::lol::lol:

floridays

Mujahideen against Soviets=friends
Mujahideen against America=terrorists
Hum, someone may be smarter than the average bear, is that a statement or will you go in a different direction?
I'm not sure I would have called them friends however, muji speaking you understand.

It will be fine

Mujahideen against Soviets=friends
Mujahideen against America=terrorists
Al-awlaki was an American that decided to recruit for al-Qaeda and plan attacks on Americans. He wasn’t a friend. He deserved a chance to defend himself in court against those charges. Obama just executed him and pretended there was due process.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Hum, someone may be smarter than the average bear, is that a statement or will you go in a different direction?
I'm not sure I would have called them friends however, muji speaking you understand.[/QUOTE

Do you give weapons to people who are not your friends? What happens when they don't need you anymore? Will they give them back?

rod

Retired 22 years

great tune - I think you may have not grasped what it's about .

floridays

great tune - I think you may have not grasped what it's about .
I played it for one line,

It is a great tune, quite frankly you're the second person that has told me the same thing today. I've know the song since it came out, and liked it musically, dissected nothing extensively obviously.
Listened to it again, for maybe the 200th time give no take, it's the same. I don't think I missed the message, I think the message may
be dealt with differently today. I'll listen again, maybe I'll get it.
What can I say unless you and @Sportello tell me.
I offer sincerity, no joke, no poke as I frequently do, I'm all ears.
Seriously, @Sportello.
Two reprimands on a song, I'm ears.