I Love Working at UPS

laffter

If some of you guys are so miserable with what you do, then do all of us a favor and quit. That will open up driver positions for those who may actually enjoy their work. If you were all paid $50/hr, some of you would still be bitching about something.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
If some of you guys are so miserable with what you do, then do all of us a favor and quit. That will open up driver positions for those who may actually enjoy their work. If you were all paid $50/hr, some of you would still be bitching about something.

hey sweet cheeks we are a public co. and i own stock,, im allowed to b!tch

DS

Fenderbender
I love the hours, I love the pay, I love the customer's, I love working here for so many reasons.
Most of all because I have a JOB I can support my family with.
I love I can make an honest day pay for an honest day worked.

It's not easy, but it sure beats being unemployed.
This economy sucks, a lot of folks are hurting out there - I'm just thankful.

I love to do my job and when I go home I get to enjoy and love my family and because I do work they are a lot more comfortable than many out there that are less fortunate.

I hope and pray our Great Nation comes out of this depression and that all honest folks are given the opportunities to succeed and get a piece of the American Dream !

God Bless America..
Buddy,have you ever considered the ministry?
If you can be this objective here,you are wasting your time at ups.
You could be teaching children how much God loves them.
Reforming drug addicts by showing them the silver lining hiding behind their own personal cloud.
This forum is for bitching,not praising,get with the flow.
ActionJackson vs XO Manowar.

I love the hours, I love the pay, I love the customer's, I love working here for so many reasons.

I love to do my job and when I go home I get to enjoy and love my family and because I do work they are a lot more comfortable than many out there that are less fortunate.

I hope and pray our Great Nation comes out of this depression and that all honest folks are given the opportunities to succeed and get a piece of the American Dream !

God Bless America..
congratulations you just started out. It feels good to have a good job doesn't it? It's a real bad economy. How about taking fifteen stops off me?? Oh you can thanks!! Hey it snowed fifteen inches last night and I called off. My route is :censored2: country with mega hills. You can run it. Oh you got stuck and turfed somebody's :censored2:. It's an accident. Oh you aren't happy anymore with this job?? Come in the next day and the regular driver who does 110 stops is off today because the called him in the morning so he could have the day. Oh by the way you got
165 today and its Friday. See ya at 910 bro. Stay happppppppppppppy

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Oh its great to be a young man
And live just as you please
Yes a young man is the king of every kingdom that he sees

But there's an old and feeble man not far behind
And he surely will catch up to you
Somewhere along the line

God Bless America..

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Now in my 10th year of driving/ft. Had my ups and downs with the company, but I am with the OP. The attitudes of the guys here bring me down more than the stuff I face out thwre.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I like my job. Love? Not even close. I will say its the best job I've ever had. Getting paid to drive around and deliver packages for $30+/hr is sweet. We are probably over paid and that's why I proposed that drivers take a pay freeze on the next contract and that part-timers be given our share of the wage increases. I guess that proves how satisfied I am with the job.

Awwwww...I didn't know you still had the ability to trust UPS to direct the pay to part timers...it's cute that you still believe! :funny: I've also heard of wage freezes...but I heard that the last 2 contracts. We'll see what happens.

Packmule

God Bless America..

Eventually, the shine will come off. Meantime, you make many good points about counting blessings, and knowing things could be a lot worse. We need to be reminded of that around BC once in a while!