I need advice

hello! First and foremost I am a gbs employee not a driver or a warehouse worker but hopefully you guys can help me.

I start at midnight and of course there’s not a lot of work to be done during that time so I ended up dozing off. Our new district manager caught me and I’ve been worried I may be fired . This is my very first time doing anything against policy but I am still very worried. My supervisor came up to me and told me she may have to write me up but also how understanding the manager was because he worked nights. Should I be in the clear or should I start posting my resume?

PT Crazy

If they didn't walk you right out of the building you are probably good. Just don't steal company time ever!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I used to work graveyards in a grocery store and once caught my PIC dozing off (no he wasn't drunk high or hungover) while stocking on a slow night. One of the hardest workers I've ever known and a great employee, never called in always on time nevet complained. So it's not like you murdered the pope or anything, it's a tough shift and I had nights where I was barely a human being, just a monkey performing a task. Don't be suprised if you get the walk next time you work, if you get lucky then you better be employee of the month for a while or you'll have a miserable experience as a UPSER

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Transferred to a night shift , had lunch at 11 pm, used to sleep in my truck with an alarm clock, forgot to set it , woke up 90 minutes into the next shift by my sup tapping on the window and he didn't cut my time paid.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Haha, I remember working at Target as a second job and sleeping half the night when I was suppose to be doing shelve resets. I’d find a rack up high in the stock room with some blankets that were damaged and sleep for a few hours.

My “boss” at the time would take off to see his boyfriend half the night and we’d just bust ass for a quarter of the night and get it done. This kind of crap went on all the time in other departments overnight, watch the show Superstore, it’s like it was written by people I worked with 20 years ago.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
hello! First and foremost I am a gbs employee not a driver or a warehouse worker but hopefully you guys can help me.

I start at midnight and of course there’s not a lot of work to be done during that time so I ended up dozing off. Our new district manager caught me and I’ve been worried I may be fired . This is my very first time doing anything against policy but I am still very worried. My supervisor came up to me and told me she may have to write me up but also how understanding the manager was because he worked nights. Should I be in the clear or should I start posting my resume?
@YoungandStressed wait til you turn @oldngray !!