I Never Had Teachers Like This...

qdg2

GOOD LORD---what is the matter with you Southerners? All this weird stuff comes out of Ga, Fa., Alabama ,Arkansas and La.
Ilhan Omar.......doing far more damage than a big boob physics teacher....

BTW, the Squad....George Floyd.

Tell us more. Good Lord.

rod

Retired 22 years
Ilhan Omar.......doing far more damage than a big boob physics teacher....

BTW, the Squad....George Floyd.

Tell us more. Good Lord.
Geo Floyd wasn't a weird situation. He got what he deserved. No Minnesotan outside of the Twin citites gives a :censored2: about Omar

qdg2

Geo Floyd wasn't a weird situation. He got what he deserved. No Minnesotan outside of the Twin citites gives a :censored2: about Omar
You said it was all southern....right? Supreme Court of Wisconsin just went woke majority. Chicago, Michigan.....come on man.

I bought my airplane out of Minnesota. Folks nothing but nice to me. Even followed up to see if I made it home ok.

So, tell us what in the world has happened to MN?

trickpony1

You said it was all southern....right? Supreme Court of Wisconsin just went woke majority. Chicago, Michigan.....come on man.

I bought my airplane out of Minnesota. Folks nothing but nice to me. Even followed up to see if I made it home ok.

So, tell us what in the world has happened to MN?
Just a wild guess but hasn't it become a stronghold and haven for our Muslim friends?
I'm of the impression the once beautiful England has become a cesspool due to muslim influence

TheDudeAbides92

Just a wild guess but hasn't it become a stronghold and haven for our Muslim friends?
I'm of the impression the once beautiful England has become a cesspool due to muslim influence
That’s really the Jews importing the Muslims there though they pretend to hate each other but they work together to destroy the western world. Groups like the aclu are a perfect example

rod

Retired 22 years
1681690106273.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
26 year old gal was teaching the young squire to use his javelin.

ccsd.png
Notice how when the perp is attractive the articles say "had sex with" but she has to be ugly for it to actually say "rape". The user comments are also considerably different than what the now AWOL "where was she when I was 13, etc" folks say.

1682877313739.png

1682877500823.png

Thebrownblob

Notice how when the perp is attractive the articles say "had sex with" but she has to be ugly for it to actually say "rape". The user comments are also considerably different than what the now AWOL "where was she when I was 13, etc" folks say.

View attachment 427372

View attachment 427373
Rapist
1682881740769.png

Not rapist
1682881546350.jpeg