I Never Had Teachers Like This...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just a wild guess but hasn't it become a stronghold and haven for our Muslim friends?
I'm of the impression the once beautiful England has become a cesspool due to muslim influence

Minneapolis full of Somalis only because they’ll work cheaper than the Mexicans

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Definitely a phat ass on her.
That's what I'm talking about.

1683995710684.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Teacher of the Year is accused of having sexual relationship with 16-year-old student in Southern California: The third case of its kind from the same school in less than 10 years​

• California teacher from Yucaipa High School, Tracy Vanderhulst, 38, has been arrested on allegations of engaging in sexual activity with a student
  • Vanderhulst was taken into custody and booked into the San Bernardino County detention center on $30,000 bail
  • Vanderhulst who was married with two kids had been honored as 'Teacher of the Year' at the school in 2017

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Teacher of the Year is accused of having sexual relationship with 16-year-old student in Southern California: The third case of its kind from the same school in less than 10 years​

• California teacher from Yucaipa High School, Tracy Vanderhulst, 38, has been arrested on allegations of engaging in sexual activity with a student
  • Vanderhulst was taken into custody and booked into the San Bernardino County detention center on $30,000 bail
  • Vanderhulst who was married with two kids had been honored as 'Teacher of the Year' at the school in 2017
Once again...

Notice how when the perp is attractive the articles say "had sex with" but she has to be ugly for it to actually say "rape". The user comments are also considerably different than what the now AWOL "where was she when I was 13, etc" folks say.

View attachment 427372

View attachment 427373

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I should’ve been so lucky….

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • A politics professor at Michigan State University is accused of forcing students to join her left-wing organization as part of the curriculum
  • Amy Wisner made students pay $99 to join The Rebel Community, and used the money to buy an RV and donate to Planned Parenthood, a lawsuit says
  • Wisner has since been fired from her role at the school

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • A politics professor at Michigan State University is accused of forcing students to join her left-wing organization as part of the curriculum
  • Amy Wisner made students pay $99 to join The Rebel Community, and used the money to buy an RV and donate to Planned Parenthood, a lawsuit says
  • Wisner has since been fired from her role at the school
These loons need to be put away.