I now have homework

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
This is a HD/ Ground thread... hourly pay????

tumblr_ne135elzmc1tf767po1_500-gif.174484

We do lots of things "off the clock"

It is what it is

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
No breaks? How do they get around DOT regulations?
HD has breaks... it's the drive between stops, some of my stops are up to 30 minutes apart.

That's the perfect time to eat while driving

Some Ground drivers finish deliveries early before their pickup schedule that a few has enough time to vlog...

dvalleyjim

Quit whining. It sounds like the fleet response system. The video and test take about 5 minutes and can be done on your phone while sitting on the :censored2:ter. Unless you think safety training isn’t important?

Yeah, i hear you, and I don't blame my boss. They are trying to take away one of his lucrative areas and give to the HD ISP in the area. it's part of the consolidation. He got hit with some minor D.O.T. violations so he signed up for this year long safety program. I'm just saying that I actually put a monetary value on my time and don't want to think about this global, crony, capitalist company with illegal labor practices when I'm home, that's all. Don't think it's too much to ask.

STFXG

Yeah, i hear you, and I don't blame my boss. They are trying to take away one of his lucrative areas and give to the HD ISP in the area. it's part of the consolidation. He got hit with some minor D.O.T. violations so he signed up for this year long safety program. I'm just saying that I actually put a monetary value on my time and don't want to think about this global, crony, capitalist company with illegal labor practices when I'm home, that's all. Don't think it's too much to ask.
Can’t blame you. You really shouldn’t have to do it at home. And I hate piece rate for this exact reason.