I think it's time to end my UPS career /rant

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Well my manager and sups have all rode with me, even filmed me - trying to seeing how I was doing it so well and guess what? My job. I can't believe this is so mind boggling, You must truly suck at delivering.

And note to Mods: Why are my post moderated? You should have enough Mods to catch spammers and ban them, I have almost 8 million post on my forums and always catch them quick, there are several VB Mods to help with this if you are that worried.

edit well this one wasn't, approve my other post
i too have the ability to run ANY route quicker than 99 percent of upsers out there,,so i hear ya,, ignore danny,, he does not even work for ups

robot

Has A Large Member
fridgedoor_2045_485843410.gif
fridgedoor_2045_485843410.gif

Re-Raise

i too have the ability to run ANY route quicker than 99 percent of upsers out there,,so i hear ya,, ignore danny,, he does not even work for ups

So what? I go to work every day and provide a fair day's work for a fair day's pay.

I can't believe you are so proud of being faster than anyone else. Little children run around seeing how fast they are.

So what?

I know who I am and I don't have to compare myself to "99 percent of upsers out there"

paidover95

You missed 98 days in 12 months? Sounds like UPS should be done with you. Another prime example of a bad employee that ruins it for the good ones.

We have guys in our local that only make 40grand a year full time because UPS cuts so many routes,and they are willing to take that amount of time off!So they are not "BAD EMPLOYEES".JUST ONE'S IN A GOOD SITUATION

paidover95

I completely understand anyone contemplating leaving this job!!!!With all this technology,harassment,production standards,excessive hours,AND NO FLEXABILITY!!!THIS JOB PKG CAR JOB BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!

Re-Raise

I completely understand anyone contemplating leaving this job!!!!With all this technology,harassment,production standards,excessive hours,AND NO FLEXABILITY!!!THIS JOB PKG CAR JOB BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that works at UPS who has worked harder for a lot less?

We make $45+ an hour for overtime to walk packages up to people's houses. We pay nothing for insurance and the company pays almost $400 a week to the teamsters for our pension.

I understand that I have to work safely and at a quick pace. For the compensation , I believe UPS deserves that from me.

As far as the original poster .. if you don't need the job and won't show up to work ...get the hell out of the way and let a hard working part-timer who has been paying their dues have the job.

Re-Raise

Another brain washed driver"this is the only job in america"???

It isn't the only job in America. You aren't the only one who whines about their job either.

My kids think picking up their room is tough.

I know UPS tries to squeeze every bit of profit out of their employees. I know they make decisions in an office that we have to make work in the real world.

Maybe I just have a little tougher bark on me than some. I have worked harder for less.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
It isn't the only job in America. You aren't the only one who whines about their job either.

My kids think picking up their room is tough.

We all think we have the worst job in the world until we are faced with not having it, then reality sets in.

The jobs are pretty good compared to what most other people of similar skill and ability have.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

The job you hate may be the best one you ever have.

paidover95

Reraise,Your rather weak inclination in your response only reinforces why drivers like you live your life with BROWN BLINDFOLDS ON.Maybe if you offered any kind of intelligent afflatus on why this is such a good job???Only then would you convince me that PKG is anything but"EXECRABLE"!!!!