I used UPS bank account for my seller account on Amazon..

BrownNinjaz

I sold some items on Amazon and I needed a bank account to get paid, so I added a bank account that I got from UPS.. you think I will get the money on my debit card?
If you guys don't know then I will just talk to my supervisor next week.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I sold some items on Amazon and I needed a bank account to get paid, so I added a bank account that I got from UPS.. you think I will get the money on my debit card?

What is the debit card number and pin and I will check for you!!

UPSGUY72

yes

No that you have a job why don't you go stop at your local bank or Credit Union and open an account. Then go online to your UPSERS account and change where your money is getting deposited. I'm sure your are getting hit with charges for using the account UPS set up for you. If you open and account at a CU you won't get hit with those charges and have more flexibility on the use of your money. You will also be building a relationship with the CU that will make getting loans in the future easier.

If your not sure what bank or CU to use ask around. If your going to use a bank I would stay away from big national banks and use local banks that have a number of location.