The first SIGN KEEP OUT
as i went down then it stated WARNING DO NOT ENTER
then.. This property is under video survilance
then BEaware of Attack DOGS
the final sign before seeing the house was
If you ENTER YOU WILL BE SHOT

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have a house on my route with signs like that. The owner is a hardcore survivalist/prepper and kind of paranoid. Oddly enough, I have absolutely no fear whatsoever about going down the driveway; most of the time I am delivering guns or ammo to him and he is always very happy to see me.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had a guy who had his house locked up like a fortress with a concrete wall with razor wire on top all around the house. He had a buzzer next to his gate and would come out to get his package. He was always home, and always packing a .45 when he came outside. Always friendly to delivery people but I sure wouldn't want to try to steal from him.

jaker

trolling
What's the big deal they order the box so they should be glad to see you , unless its one of those letters saying you us money

Re-Raise

I had a crazy guy on my route that had "trespassers will be electrocuted" painted on his shed. He would occasionally be out in the yard wearing a dress and makeup.

I am not making this up. When he died he left everything to the church. They found like 50 k buried in mason jars in the shed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I delivered to a house with a long driveway,probably half a mile or so
The first SIGN KEEP OUT
as i went down then it stated WARNING DO NOT ENTER
then.. This property is under video survilance
then BEaware of Attack DOGS
the final sign before seeing the house was
If you ENTER YOU WILL BE SHOT

So that's what your driveway looks like .

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I deliver to a place like that every couple of months. 3 mile driveway. it starts with threatening turn back now signs then the signs get really funny with some of them telling you how much farther, and other funny stuff.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Thats one of the biggest reasons that I toss managements "stay out of residential driveways" dogma right out the window once it gets dark on my rural area. If I am parked clear down by the road and out of sight of the house, then when the dogs start barking and the customer looks out his window the only thing he or she will be able to see is some guy in dark clothing walking up to his house with a flashlight. The best way for me to stay safe is for the customer to be able to clearly see and hear a UPS truck in his driveway and if that means I wind up breaking the occasional mirror or tree limb in the process then so be it.

Buck Fifty

I delivered to a house with a long driveway,probably half a mile or so The first SIGN KEEP OUT as i went down then it stated WARNING DO NOT ENTER then.. This property is under video survilance then BEaware of Attack DOGS the final sign before seeing the house was If you ENTER YOU WILL BE SHOT

The X used to have these kind of signs hung down the hallway to the bedroom. Talk about scary.