I was terribly wrong about lack of proof of Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election

Next Day Err

Well, I never claimed it was but the idea that there’s not cheating and it’s completely safe is also not true, that’s just the people that were caught. But back to the point you made you should just stop talking about it since both sides seem to be cheating pretty evenly. I rarely comment on any of this, because I think both sides are full of :censored2: It’s a perfect example of when you become completely partisan and blind.
There’s 333,333,000 Americans in America. Of course there’s going to be some measure of cheating in any institution. The point is that there’s not been enough elections cheating to matter. We can’t throw out our collective faith in our democracy because 291 individuals cheated in 2016-2020.

Thebrownblob

There’s 333,333,000 Americans in America. Of course there’s going to be some measure of cheating in any institution. The point is that there’s not been enough elections cheating to matter. We can’t throw out our collective faith in our democracy because 291 individuals cheated in 2016-2020.
The point is you don’t know how much cheating there is because that’s just the people that’s been caught. And your constant blathering about one side cheating just makes you look silly since the people that have been caught have been pretty evenly split. And the cost of blathering about only one party complaining when they lose is even sillier, both sides do it. There’s only cheating when their team loses.

Thebrownblob

My faith has never been in one party, because both parties have done very little to help real people. Both parties only exist to make sure their party is enriched. Access is only guaranteed by the amount of money you give them. That is why I’ve lost faith.

Next Day Err

The point is you don’t know how much cheating there is because that’s just the people that’s been caught. And your constant blathering about one side cheating just makes you look silly since the people that have been caught have been pretty evenly split. And the cost of blathering about only one party complaining when they lose is even sillier, both sides do it. There’s only cheating when their team loses.
Sounds like you’re reaching.

Trump won fair and square in 2016. Russians helped him as best they could but he still won. There wasn’t massive voter fraud.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Thebrownblob

If I called you a “partisan hack” I would be banned for 10 days.
I thought it was cool? Apparently not. Maybe you were demonstrating absurdity by being absurd? I don’t know what it was, but the intelligence level was very low in your comment. Akin to a three-year-old saying I know you are, but what am I.

Or you could just be an adult and say yeah you’re right it was silly for me to pretend one side is the only one cheating when it’s pretty well split down the middle. I know that would be difficult for you, but I did give you the evidence instead, you start spouting Russia, Russia Russia lol

Next Day Err

I thought it was cool? Apparently not. Maybe you were demonstrating absurdity by being absurd? I don’t know what it was, but the intelligence level was very low in your comment. Akin to a three-year-old saying I know you are, but what am I.

Or you could just be an adult and say yeah you’re right it was silly for me to pretend one side is the only one cheating when it’s pretty well split down the middle. I know that would be difficult for you, but I did give you the evidence instead, you start spouting Russia, Russia Russia lol
My opening salvo said nothing about how Democratic voters have never been caught and convicted for voting fraudently. I said that “another Republican” was caught because another Republican was caught. And not just any ordinary Republican. This guy was in Georgia GOP leadership and has voted illegally 9 times over several years. He knows he shouldn’t have because he is on felony probation. And not only that! The guy is an election denier and has accused Democrats of stealing the ‘20 election. It’s just very rich.

I still seriously appreciate your contribution with the link you provided. You don’t have to launch into name calling to get your points across.

Thebrownblob

Yes, except according to your source MORE Republicans have been convicted of the very kind of fraud the angriest voices in the GOP accuse Democrats of engaging in.

And it’s ONLY 291 TOTAL CONVICTIONS for the entire country.

Oh my God 3% lol who cares? It’s like talking to a three-year-old.😂