I was terribly wrong about lack of proof of Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election

Thebrownblob

My opening salvo said nothing about how Democratic voters have never been caught and convicted for voting fraudently. I said that “another Republican” was caught because another Republican was caught. And not just any ordinary Republican. This guy was in Georgia GOP leadership and has voted illegally 9 times over several years. He knows he shouldn’t have because he is on felony probation. And not only that! The guy is an election denier and has accused Democrats of stealing the ‘20 election. It’s just very rich.

I still seriously appreciate your contribution with the link you provided. You don’t have to launch into name calling to get your points across.
I didn’t call you a name I called you what you are. Or at least what you’re acting like, If that makes you feel uncomfortable, then change. You could say the same thing about me except it wouldn’t be true because don’t really care about Democratic Republican. I think all of them are crooks and I don’t plan on waving my flag for either side.

Thebrownblob

I think I explained pretty nicely that it wasn’t calling you a name. It was describing you accurately if you have a problem with it then change if not, then accept it and move on.. given evidence that it’s pretty much 50-50 and then you reply with Russia, Russia, Russia, you are what you are

Next Day Err

I think I explained pretty nicely that it wasn’t calling you a name. It was describing you accurately if you have a problem with it then change if not, then accept it and move on.. given evidence that it’s pretty much 50-50 and then you reply with Russia, Russia, Russia, you are what you are

"Political hack" is a pejorative term describing a person who is more loyal to a particular political party than to their own sense of ethics.”

I said nothing that wasn’t true.

And the part about Russia is backed up by our intel agencies and the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee back during the Trump administration. It’s absolutely true and if you deny it you’re simply not acting in good faith.

Thebrownblob

"Political hack" is a pejorative term describing a person who is more loyal to a particular political party than to their own sense of ethics.”

I said nothing that wasn’t true.

And the part about Russia is backed up by our intel agencies and the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee back during the Trump administration. It’s absolutely true and if you deny it you’re simply not acting in good faith.
Every nation tries to manipulate every countries election. If you say anything different you’re not acting in good faith, there’s no evidence that they changed anything. in 2016 or 2020 or any other year if there is then you’re lying about this being a free and fair election

Oh, my God American election interference
In another country? The humanity.

Next Day Err

Every nation tries to manipulate every countries election. If you say anything different you’re not acting in good faith, there’s no evidence that they changed anything. in 2016 or 2020 or any other year if there is then you’re lying about this being a free and fair election

Just because we do it doesn’t make it fine and dandy that our adversary has done it to us. It’s still a national security threat. There’s no moral equivalency here. Whose side are you on?

Next Day Err

In another country? The humanity.
Ask yourself “why” Russia intervened on Trump’s behalf. What would Russia stand to gain?

Thebrownblob

Just because we do it doesn’t make it fine and dandy that our adversary has done it to us. It’s still a national security threat. There’s no moral equivalency here. Whose side are you on?
The side of reality? Really this is like arguing with a three-year-old. I think we’re done here you’ve been made to look like what you are if you don’t like it that’s your problem.

Next Day Err

Again, why are you focused on one government when every government does it including our own? I think I know why.
Because I’m an American who wants American democracy to win the day? I’m happy for our intel community and pro-America organizations to influence another country’s election if we get a pro-American leader for that effort.