I wonder if it's a red flag that my supervisors gave me the day off...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I am just trying to figure out what vehicle is not used for transportation
upload_2016-10-11_8-37-55.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
today after coming in a little late? Just curious. Came in late today due to a flat tire for my transportation vehicle. None of my supervisors seemed upset with me and just told me to go home for the day and come back tomorrow for work. I've been told by others not to worry about it since a lot of people at this particular hub sometimes get their random days off either due to extremely light volume or for other reasons.
Here goes. If you are late...a minute, an hour....whatever, even if you were in the union, you forfeit your 3.5 hour guarantee for that day and your sup can send you home. You are not yet a union employee....try showing up to work on time.
Incidentally, what local is your building in that supposedly PT employees have their own separate contract?

Been working for UPS for only 2 months and am already considering quitting my job as a preloader.

twoweeled

today after coming in a little late? Just curious. Came in late today due to a flat tire for my transportation vehicle. None of my supervisors seemed upset with me and just told me to go home for the day and come back tomorrow for work. I've been told by others not to worry about it since a lot of people at this particular hub sometimes get their random days off either due to extremely light volume or for other reasons.
The real question is, why on earth would you go home on a light day??? Your already there! You've already planned your day around working that day! The night before is somewhat restricted because your working the fallowing day, and you go home because its light??? You only wanna work on heavy difficult days?
why did you go home???
what1.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The real question is, why on earth would you go home on a light day??? Your already there! You've already planned your day around working that day! The night before is somewhat restricted because your working the fallowing day, and you go home because its light??? You only wanna work on heavy difficult days?
why did you go home???
You can ALWAYS find preloaders who want to go home.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I don't think I had a single driver over 8.7 yesterday. Today is a little heavier. Average will probably be right at 9.
I got 9hrs yesterday and was one of the last ones in,already finished with deliviers,waiting on pickups 5:30 out the door today.....hollar

haller

You want to quit, now you care about being let go. You're the worst bi-polar individual on all that is browncafe. And that's saying a lot!

Last edited:

JLGjr1995

I am contractually obligated to post on every thread in every forum.
"contractually obligated" does that mean you're getting paid to waste your precious time on the whole entire forum behind your computer to try hard to push people's buttons because you happen to have hatred for "typical milleniels"? If you want to play the name-calling game, I'll just assume you're a typical bitter old friend* who thinks every single thing wrong today in American society is the millenial's fault. Or better yet, I'm not feeding browncafe trolls like yourself, so I'll just end this discussion here since CLEARLY I'm not welcome in this forum. Have a nice day.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
"contractually obligated" does that mean you're getting paid to waste your precious time on the whole entire forum behind your computer to try hard to push people's buttons because you happen to have hatred for "typical milleniels". If you want to play the name-calling game, I'll just assume you're a typical bitter old friend* who thinks every single thing wrong today in American society is the millenial's fault. Or better yet, I'm not feeding browncafe trolls like yourself, so I'll just end this discussion here since CLEARLY I'm not welcome in this forum. Have a nice day.

Whoa!

Gotcha there, Dave.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
"contractually obligated" does that mean you're getting paid to waste your precious time on the whole entire forum behind your computer to try hard to push people's buttons because you happen to have hatred for "typical milleniels"? If you want to play the name-calling game, I'll just assume you're a typical bitter old friend* who thinks every single thing wrong today in American society is the millenial's fault. Or better yet, I'm not feeding browncafe trolls like yourself, so I'll just end this discussion here since CLEARLY I'm not welcome in this forum. Have a nice day.

Keep talkin girl you've got our attention

Tell it!!!!