I work too hard for this crap.

image.jpeg
I noticed this in the latest picture you posted of yourself:

View attachment 58271
Actually it's updated.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Yes please tell me that..work slow down period. some unpaid days off for you. Works everytime...got the paper to prove it.
Well, we won't tell you that, you are management.

It will just start happening, then I dare you to prove it.

ymelord

I am on the 9.5 list. Last week I was accused of wasting time to get my two days of going over. Cause I clocked out at 715 one day, and 7:03 the next. Cutting it too close to the 7 o'clock punchout. Wtf!!! You kidding me. I hustle just to get get back to the building to pull me clerks in time. It ruined my week. I want to file harassment so bad. D-bag office people drive me crazy

Don't worry about it, if dirt bag would of dispatched you at 8.5 there would be no questions about anything. Don't let it bother you. Keep filling out grievances on the D-bag. :rockon:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Just start letting them know before you leave the building in the morning that you'll be missing cut off. They love that. And when they say there's no reason you can't make cut off, just tell them, "You're right. I'll just have to speed and run a few stop signs. Maybe even cut through yards and not use my hand rail."
How do you know in the morning you won't make it?

9.5 everyday

How do you know in the morning you won't make it?
Your title says your a man of great wisdom. It's pretty easy to figure out in the morning if you're over dispatched. I'll make it really easy... If I do 170 stops a day and I work 9.5, and my dispatch says I have 190,..... I have a really good idea I won't make 9.5.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Your title says your a man of great wisdom. It's pretty easy to figure out in the morning if you're over dispatched. I'll make it really easy... If I do 170 stops a day and I work 9.5, and my dispatch says I have 190,..... I have a really good idea I won't make 9.5.

What if the 20 additional stops are all 1 pkg residentials in the same subdivision?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You know as well as I do that stop count isn't always the determining factor of how a day goes. Don't have to give up before you start.

9.5 everyday

What if the 20 additional stops are all 1 pkg residentials in the same subdivision?
I've been on this particular route for 4 years, I know every address there is to know inside and out. Even if it was 20 consecutive homes in a row, it still takes time. 170 on my route is 9.5 hours. Those 20 stops would make me miss by an absolute minimum of 20 minutes. But I'm not speed racer, so it would take me longer than that.

542thruNthru

Yes please tell me that..work slow down period. some unpaid days off for you. Works everytime...got the paper to prove it.

I love how he says. "Got the paper to prove it"

Well prove it. Oh wait... you can't? So you were just acting tough so we might actually take you seriously? Keep trying tough guy. ;)