I work too hard for this crap.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You know as well as I do that stop count isn't always the determining factor of how a day goes. Don't have to give up before you start.
It's mostly load quality which for a 100 year old company doing the same crap for this long you would think the loads would be perfect... Right. But they are far from it but it's still somehow the drivers fault.. Typical bs spin from a totally clueless corporation

Coldworld

60 months and counting
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt118/slaykiller45/:censored:bag.jpg
You would think he would agree with some of the things that are said on here...usually when you get the lower level management outside of the building they tend to spat off on how much this job sucks...sounds like a lot of keyboard commando going on...it's ok you can tell us how much you dislike things partner

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I love how he says. "Got the paper to prove it"

Well prove it. Oh wait... you can't? So you were just acting tough so we might actually take you seriously? Keep trying tough guy. ;)
You seriously can't blame him or his attitude, ups has totally screwed the lower level management over the last few years.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I love how he says. "Got the paper to prove it"

Well prove it. Oh wait... you can't? So you were just acting tough so we might actually take you seriously? Keep trying tough guy. ;)
Typical MENTALLY BRAINWASHED management, thats all. Sucks to be a PECKERHEAD i bet lol. He knows damm well his biatchasczz couldnt do this job cause hes soft. Not surprised by that dude 1 bit at all. HYPNOTIZED PUPPET lol.

Overpaid Union Thug

Typical MENTALLY BRAINWASHED management, thats all. Sucks to be a PECKERHEAD i bet lol. He knows damm well his biatchasczz couldnt do this job cause hes soft. Not surprised by that dude 1 bit at all. HYPNOTIZED PUPPET lol.

Love it! That's actually what I call most management personnel. Particularly CMs and On Cars. At the very least puppets.