I worked there

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
In 1977 I had 2 jobs. one was pumping gas in Massachusetts for 2.50 an hour. then went down to Florida during spring break and was a dishwasher for $2.25 an hour. back then you could live on that. shared an apartment in Ft Lauderdale. rent was 160 a month. food was free at restaurant, car insurance wasn't mandatory then, electric was about 15 bucks a month.

had plenty of money for partying.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
In 1977 I had 2 jobs. one was pumping gas in Massachusetts for 2.50 an hour. then went down to Florida during spring break and was a dishwasher for $2.25 an hour. back then you could live on that. shared an apartment in Ft Lauderdale. rent was 160 a month. food was free at restaurant, car insurance wasn't mandatory then, electric was about 15 bucks a month.

Ft Lauderdale no way I think we met

FilingBluesFL

It was a lifetime ago, now I'm almost at the top. Worked my ass off here, my entire adult life.

Looking pretty good up there on that high horse of yours!

gumby on pokey.JPG

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Where in Massachusetts? In 1977 I was a sophomore in HS in the Bay State just over the northern RI border.