IBT TREATS UPS MANANGEMENT TO DINNER AND DRINKS

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
It's sad but true !
It's already done!
Concessions are coming
Notice how quiet the HOFFICERS are right now. This is going to be ugly!
Even more members are angry

Drinking with Management at the Grievance Panels

I like the part where it says that Local 89 has a policy against associating with management but I remember when TDU was saying that wannabe FZ was at dinner and drinks with companies when he was the Carhaul head. LMAO. Your group can't even decide which people to fight.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I like the part where it says that Local 89 has a policy against associating with management but I remember when TDU was saying that wannabe FZ was at dinner and drinks with companies when he was the Carhaul head. LMAO. Your group can't even decide which people to fight.

We never forget.... traitors.

2czyfqc.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He will post a picture that doesn't correspond to the story. Matter of fact, the story doesn't correspond to the story. Many twists in that thing. They say H was drinking with management, but did they say H was even there?
Let me learn ya something. The TDU train goes like this:

-ATTENTION GRABBER TITLE!-

-Reiterating of a past story.-

-Don't forget to donate.-

Don't think for one second that TDU is out to help the cause. It's about cash. Controversy sells!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yes.

Man Up.... with pictures of collusion.
If he has pictures, they are only of a welcome reception held check-in day for every JAC I have attended....and I have been to several.
Company pays for 2 a year and the Union for the other 2.
I'm pretty sure that this type of thing has, and continues, throughout all the business world?

He only does what he does to feed his "Jones".

He adopted this cause to further his own perceived self worth, then became obsessed with it, after Jumbo eclipsed him easily in his Local.

Kind of sad, as I do agree with some of what he says, but in no way in the way he says it.

He tells on himself every time he posts, and in the process, does more harm than good to his so-called mission.

Last edited: