IBT VP and Pension cuts

Spongebob1

Just read IBT Vice President and Principal Officer of #applied to the treasury department to cut pensions,.....

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Just read IBT Vice President and Principal Officer of #applied to the treasury department to cut pensions,.....

Seems to be the theme of the Teamster union after 16 plus years of H's incompetence.

Last edited by a moderator:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Just read IBT Vice President * and Principal Officer of #applied to the treasury department to cut pensions,.....

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms

Hofficer Hater

I'm sure the fat bastard probably deposited his members money in his belly.

But this shouldn't surprise anyone. 177 is diverting half of their raises to the their pension to try to save it. The New England Fund chaired by the Boston Bully is also in trouble. Last year it was under 65% funded. Maybe his will be the next one to announce cuts.

Spongebob1

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms

Sorry Cheryl,.... I thought I could use half their name, I will only use initials,... To make sure I'm clear on the rules we can't post Local numbers and cities either, I've noticed when I would post the name of a city it got erased to,... I try to watch my "manners" on here and not disrespect you or others, but I have to admit I let a few get under my skin,...

Please accept my apology,...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But this shouldn't surprise anyone. 177 is diverting half of their raises to the their pension to try to save it. The New England Fund chaired by the Boston Bully is also in trouble. Last year it was under 65% funded. Maybe his will be the next one to announce cuts.

I thought the company bought their way out of the New England fund.

Future

Victory Ride
Sorry Cheryl,.... I thought I could use half their name, I will only use initials,... To make sure I'm clear on the rules we can't post Local numbers and cities either, I've noticed when I would post the name of a city it got erased to,... I try to watch my "manners" on here and not disrespect you or others, but I have to admit I let a few get under my skin,...

Please accept my apology,...
Kiss ass

Gimme Danger

I thought the company bought their way out of the New England fund.
We're still in the New England pension, at the same accrual rate. The company is paying withdrawal liability over 50 years but in a new section of the Fund at a lower contribution rate. From what I know of it, it's pretty interesting.

5habits100

Stop making fun of his chins. He is not fat he is big boned.

So it isn't just Central States having issues?

Is Sandy's pension fund going broke H's fault also? According to you I'm sure it is.

You guys have no clue.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We're still in the New England pension, at the same accrual rate. The company is paying withdrawal liability over 50 years but in a new section of the Fund at a lower contribution rate. From what I know of it, it's pretty interesting.
You should read a bit more.

gee....that's strange....and here I thought they diverted to get a increase in their pension...I must be a :censored2:....not....check your facts brother