Ice Machine

Delivered

2 Ice machines here, management is still trying to find a way to hook up a coin slot so they can charge us for it. Like at Motel 6

AirDriverAmy

E - Exception
C - Capture
S - System
This is what I know it to be. I have heard it called by another name but, I don't recall.

Its the clerks computer system - the new version of the old card file. I have heard Exception Computer System or Electronic Card Service.

I have heard both but do not know which is correct if either is right.

Amy,

I work in a small operation.

What is ECS?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It is hot at my center in Florida as well...
l_6df55e53e1bb48f5e8c21c82f348a113.jpg

that is just sexy as hell.

FromBluetoBrown

We have an ice machine but the water fountain is blocked in by a floor car so I just get water from the eye wash station, its colder anyways

wornoutupser

How do you have them transferred to my building? We are mostlya bunch of old men here.

That looks like the mechanic's area in Lakeland....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
How does a guy get a transfer to florida?

This isnt meant to sound sexist or anything of the sort, but ups really needs younger cute women like these two drivers. Our company is so male orientated that maybe having more women going into driving might soften the "edge" that seems to be so abundent at ups. Also, in sure customers might like to see a female face once in a while. My center is 90% men, most are over 40, theres no problem with that it just would be nice to have a few more females. It seems that way back, there was either female mgt or drivers. Now there seems to be many more females in mgt, speciality jobs than in driving. Does anyone think ups has discouraged women from driving, thinking they might somehow "slow" down the numbers and thus "slow down all drivers. This isnt a slam, but there is a bit of truth here, especially with how physical our jobs are, and with boxes weighing 120, 130, 140 lbs that are difficult for many men to lift.

Dump and Run

we have two. one of them always seems to break. we also have a filter on the water faucet. it may not be evian but beats drinking the skanky water in our city. :mellow: