Get your ice before you clock in

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Define "stealing".

Like, taking your pen home and bringing it back the next day....to use again? And if you "used it" to write a grocery list at home.

Or perhaps you take the toilet paper out of your tractor(so nobody will steal it) put it in your backpack to bring the next day....and perhaps you blew your nose on the way home with it?

No? Better believe it.
Not this :censored2: again
I thought you would have cooled your jets after homeschool put you in your place the other night

qdg2

Because you have to have a severe level of autism to yell at people charging their phone/earbuds and taking home a tumbler of ice water
Autism?

Theft is generally caused by low self-esteem, jealousy, compulsion and a whole host of other reasons.....never saw anything about autism. Admittedly this was a cursory look at causes of theft at companies......MOF my first google hit.

Tell us more.....

robot

Has A Large Member
To expand on the "take a leak on the clock" scenario, if you take advantage of a public restroom while delivering to an office building there is no problem-----if you stop at a convenience store just to take a leak you are stealing time. Over time your bladder will learn when there is a public restroom at one of your office buildings and will remind you that you need to stop. This is similar to the issue about when lunch begins----is it when you complete your last stop and are driving to your lunch stop or is it when you safely secure the PC, with the DIAD locked in the cargo area, and make your way in to the lunch stop. Does it start after you take a leak and wash your hands or is that part of your lunch? How far off of your route are you allowed to drive to find a suitable place to clean up and eat? Is 1 mile each way far enough (yes)? Driving 5 miles to your "favorite" stop then taking an additional 5 minutes to take a leak and clean up and THEN starting your lunch is textbook stealing time. Lunch starts when the PC is secured, DIAD locked in back and you are making your way inside.
Wtf man. I bet you wore a diaper to work so you wouldn’t be “stealing” time

You’re insane

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I did at first. I don’t anymore. Why bother when somehow you’re still over 1.5 hrs? I was over 4hrs one day. No way. Keep pulling the plan out your ass and see how fast I find another job.
Brah nobody cares find another job or don’t take a few days off for your mental health
But don’t try and be a tuff guy by threatening to quit literally nobody cares

mcsketcher

Brah nobody cares find another job or don’t take a few days off for your mental health
But don’t try and be a tuff guy by threatening to quit literally nobody cares
Tough guy? Not my intention at all, but OK. Also wasn’t meant to threaten anything. It’s just commentary. Reality. Make things impossible and people will keep leaving. Even experienced people.

Each time I bring these things up to the higher ups, they say that’s just how it is. They’ve either given up or never cared. Dunno which, but I guess it doesn’t really matter.

Thebrownblob

Tough guy? Not my intention at all, but OK. Also wasn’t meant to threaten anything. It’s just commentary. Reality. Make things impossible and people will keep leaving. Even experienced people.

Each time I bring these things up to the higher ups, they say that’s just how it is. They’ve either given up or never cared. Dunno which, but I guess it doesn’t really matter.
It doesn’t take long for people to realize you will not tell UPS what to do. if you tell them you will quit they will grab a separation form and help you fill it out. Is that smart business? I don’t think so, but still they’re going to do it. Your only recourse if you choose to stay is the grievance procedure and following methods.

mcsketcher

It doesn’t take long for people to realize you will not tell UPS what to do. if you tell them you will quit they will grab a separation form and help you fill it out. Is that smart business? I don’t think so, but still they’re going to do it. Your only recourse if you choose to stay is the grievance procedure and following methods.
Hehe. Yeah. There’s really no reason to stay unless they fix things, and they clearly aren’t going to.

I’m told people get fired for the #s here even after they’ve qualified. The made up impossible, consistently, #s.

Guess the sups will be running routes even more soon. Oh well.

Thebrownblob

Hehe. Yeah. There’s really no reason to stay unless they fix things, and they clearly aren’t going to.

I’m told people get fired for the #s here even after they’ve qualified. The made up impossible, consistently, #s.

You have to train your management, follow their methods so well that is painful for them, eventually they will move on to others. Cash your check every week the job pays well has some good benefits and you can retire if you can make it. If you’re looking for this job to give you your self-worth it’s never been that place.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!

They can’t fire you for the #’s. Just go out and do the job by the methods and you will be just fine.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They can’t fire you for the #’s. Just go out and do the job by the methods and you will be just fine.
They may not be able to fire you based solely on the numbers but if you are averaging 1.5-2 hours or more over each day they will certainly be paying a lot more attention to you. They are called production rides for a reason.

Thebrownblob

They may not be able to fire you based solely on the numbers but if you are averaging 1.5-2 hours or more over each day they will certainly be paying a lot more attention to you. They are called production rides for a reason.
Again you’ve been gone a long time lol the new standard is don’t be more than three hours over. And as long as I’ve been at Steward they’ve never been able to make a production Ride stick. It’s more of a harassment tool

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Again you’ve been gone a long time lol the new standard is don’t be more than three hours over. And as long as I’ve been at Steward they’ve never been able to make a production Ride stick. It’s more of a harassment tool
4 years. The part that gets most of the slugs in trouble is when they are able to run around an hour or so over when the sup, who doesn't touch a package or hold a door or do anything to assist the driver, is on the car.