Idiot pushes record.Idiot unemployed

bacha29

Did you not know I’ve been forced to pay into these social services? You’re damn right I’m gonna take all I can get. What about all these people coming over the border, Afghanistan, that hasn’t paid a damn dime and receive the goodies! Crickets
Stay on point. What other means do you offer as a way to pay for your own future healthcare and other needs? A simple joint replacement surgery can run into 6 figures. Intensive care can run over over a million. You got that kind of money standby ready to pay it if a when the need arises? And don't try to downplay and minimize the seriousness of the matter by saying that it can't happen to you.

bacha29

By what authority do you get to define conservative?
Don't need to here because I see a lot of preaching, expounding on the virtues of conservatism but nothing in the way of it being practiced. Being true to the convictions and ideology of conservatism requires the procurement of a considerable amount of personal wealth over the course of a person's working lifetime. in order to pay for ones future needs without the need for any direct or indirect assistance from any government social program.

Now have you or have you not independently acquired an amount of personal wealth sufficient to independently meet your future needs ? If you did not or could not despite your best efforts that's not a negative reflection on you but be glad that safety nets are there to help you today despite bitter opposition from so called 'conservatives" who never offer an alternative solution.

bacha29

When you loose the 2nd amendment, you will loose the rest.
What does the second amendment have to do with what we're discussing here? What's the second amendment going to do here for this kid who stupidly sacrificed his employment . Did he do so with the full and complete knowledge that it was going to cost him his job? I would have loved to see the expression on that kid's face when he was told that he was gone.

It's a nonunion shop so who's he going to go crying to? The go crying to the ultra liberal ACLU?

vantexan

Then just what do you propose as a means to correct a condition you say is unsustainable?
And what alternative means of paying for the services he will likely need going forward does he offer?
Why does your party have money for unproductive people and people who shouldn't even be in this country yet doesn't have any sympathy for people who've worked hard all their lives and kept out of trouble?

vantexan

Then just what do you propose as a means to correct a condition you say is unsustainable?
We can start by limiting foreign aid to just assisting with natural disasters. We can cut our military budget in half. We can stop We can reduce our expenditures in law enforcement and social services by clamping down our southern border.and removing all illegals who commit crime. We can put severe penalties in place for hiring illegals. We can rebuild our manufacturing base and reduce dependency on government assistance. We can slash government assistance to able bodied people. And I'm sure there are numerous other ways we can reduce expenditures.

vantexan

Don't need to here because I see a lot of preaching, expounding on the virtues of conservatism but nothing in the way of it being practiced. Being true to the convictions and ideology of conservatism requires the procurement of a considerable amount of personal wealth over the course of a person's working lifetime. in order to pay for ones future needs without the need for any direct or indirect assistance from any government social program.

Now have you or have you not independently acquired an amount of personal wealth sufficient to independently meet your future needs ? If you did not or could not despite your best efforts that's not a negative reflection on you but be glad that safety nets are there to help you today despite bitter opposition from so called 'conservatives" who never offer an alternative solution.
I don't see a whole lot of preaching here from conservatives. I see a liberal who thinks he knows what conservatives think. Right now liberals are trying to pass a monstrosity of a bill with a lot of new ways to spend money like serious money for seniors with gender identity.issues. And are coming up with new ways to pay for it all like taxing the value of assets like a home that has appreciated in value over decades but has never been sold. They're actually suggesting that home should be taxed which in many cases would force the owner to sell in order to pay the taxes. They seem determined to bring down the middle class. And for what? To keep people dependent on government assistance so that they'll get their vote. The Left seems to think we can have prosperity and tax people into oblivion at the same time.

abused.crr

Talk bout being brain washed! It’s been a long, long time since the demonic party has cared bout the working man! Is it good to be flooding “merica” with cheap labor? Is it good for all them illegals raping a system they haven’t paid a dime into? I know you think free everything is the answer, who’s gonna pay for it? Please explain. Crickets
I left the Republican Party after about a year into trump. I’m an independent. I’m pretty middle minded. Prolife but anti death penalty, pro responsible gun ownership but I think you should have at least a million dollar liability policy, and yes pro immigration. There’s help wanted signs in every window of my little town.

bacha29

I don't see a whole lot of preaching here from conservatives. I see a liberal who thinks he knows what conservatives think. Right now liberals are trying to pass a monstrosity of a bill with a lot of new ways to spend money like serious money for seniors with gender identity.issues. And are coming up with new ways to pay for it all like taxing the value of assets like a home that has appreciated in value over decades but has never been sold. They're actually suggesting that home should be taxed which in many cases would force the owner to sell in order to pay the taxes. They seem determined to bring down the middle class. And for what? To keep people dependent on government assistance so that they'll get their vote. The Left seems to think we can have prosperity and tax people into oblivion at the same time.
Your comments are a clear admission on your part that you're worried that you're not going to get your share of public program money when you eligible. As far as home sales go the once in a lifetime exclusion or gain from the sale of a personal residence isn't going away. The first $250,000 single $500,000 MJF has been in place for years and isn't going anywhere. As for other home sales the postponement of gain will likely stay where it is. As for paying taxes on unrealized gains all it would amount to is a prepayment of tax on realized gains.

Fox News has clearly got into your head. Making it's viewers afraid is it's entire journalism focus.

"You are required to say things that everyone knows aren't true, but you're punished if you don't say them"....A direct quote from
Tucker Carlson... Time Magazine 8-03-2021.

bacha29

We can start by limiting foreign aid to just assisting with natural disasters. We can cut our military budget in half. We can stop We can reduce our expenditures in law enforcement and social services by clamping down our southern border.and removing all illegals who commit crime. We can put severe penalties in place for hiring illegals. We can rebuild our manufacturing base and reduce dependency on government assistance. We can slash government assistance to able bodied people. And I'm sure there are numerous other ways we can reduce expenditures.
71% of the entire US budget is fixed expenditures that cannot be repealed without legislation that would cost the GOP votes it cannot afford to lose. They attack and attack popular social programs but lack the nerve to abolish or repeal them due to the programs popularity with it's own constituents and political base and it's failure to create viable alternatives.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
71% of the entire US budget is fixed expenditures that cannot be repealed without legislation that would cost the GOP votes it cannot afford to lose. They attack and attack popular social programs but lack the nerve to abolish or repeal them due to the programs popularity with it's own constituents and political base and it's failure to create viable alternatives.
In other words, Dimocrats aren't interested in balancing the budget, and can tax and spend to their heart's desire without jeopardizing their votes.

abused.crr

Let’s all work together to solve the problem. I’ll go first…. The only thing the US is #1 in anymore is defense spending. Not education, not healthcare, not employee benefits. So we spent (2020) 778 BILLION in defense, China spent 252 billion. Soooooo we cut defense to 253 Billion, which still puts us #1 but now we have an extra 500 billion for education, healthcare, and so on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let’s all work together to solve the problem. I’ll go first…. The only thing the US is #1 in anymore is defense spending. Not education, not healthcare, not employee benefits. So we spent (2020) 778 BILLION in defense, China spent 252 billion. Soooooo we cut defense to 253 Billion, which still puts us #1 but now we have an extra 500 billion for education, healthcare, and so on.
So throw more money at the things government sucks at. Doubling down on stupid seems to be the Democrat answer for everything.

vantexan

Your comments are a clear admission on your part that you're worried that you're not going to get your share of public program money when you eligible. As far as home sales go the once in a lifetime exclusion or gain from the sale of a personal residence isn't going away. The first $250,000 single $500,000 MJF has been in place for years and isn't going anywhere. As for other home sales the postponement of gain will likely stay where it is. As for paying taxes on unrealized gains all it would amount to is a prepayment of tax on realized gains.

Fox News has clearly got into your head. Making it's viewers afraid is it's entire journalism focus.

"You are required to say things that everyone knows aren't true, but you're punished if you don't say them"....A direct quote from
Tucker Carlson... Time Magazine 8-03-2021.
I saw that interview with Tucker and that was taken clearly out of context. And why should anyone have to sell their home if they don't want to to pay taxes that shouldn't happen? Having to pay taxes on unrealized gains is just theft, period. And someone who inherits a house doesn't get the exclusion unless they've been in the house for two years. And that's a separate tax from this money grab.

vantexan

How about matching that with cuts on everything else and start paying down this debt? Oh, yeah, we're already spending way beyond what we're taking in.

vantexan

There is so much waste, fraud, and abuse, so much bloated bureaucracy. Trim the fat before telling me there's nothing to trim.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Let’s all work together to solve the problem. I’ll go first…. The only thing the US is #1 in anymore is defense spending. Not education, not healthcare, not employee benefits.
Don't you find it odd how we keep spending more and more on education and healthcare without commensurate progress in those areas , yet people like you act as though more spending will generate progress?

Too many idiots equate spending money with fixing a problem.

abused.crr

Don't you find it odd how we keep spending more and more on education and healthcare without commensurate progress in those areas , yet people like you act as though more spending will generate progress?

Too many idiots equate spending money with fixing a problem.
I just cut the budget by 500 Billion and you’re complaining. AND we’re still #1 in defense spending. Now work with me. It’s ok to cross party lines.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
So throw more money at the things government sucks at. Doubling down on stupid seems to be the Democrat answer for everything.
Here’s your hero in action. 🤣
289B6DA5-F76C-426A-9F7E-489B74853BE7.jpeg