If your helper took pictures and video of you what would you do?

Mack Grant

In another thread a helper is bragging about assaulting his driver.
Bragging about taking pictures and video of his driver doing improper things.

What would you do of you had a grossly incompetent helper trying to make your life miserable and get you fired?
Not sure which thread your referring to, but the fix would be simple: pull up to a stop and give the helper the packages to be delivered, once they turn their back simply drive away! After awhile your sure to get nonstop OMSG but just reply back, "HELPER LOST CANT FIND THEM" to cause total chaos in the building. It is, after all, the helpers word against yours, and helpers don't come back after peak.

P.S. You sure this is a UPS driver were talking about?

Historically I have a difficult time standing up for myself, but not others. Maybe that will be my new years resolution…to not let others walk all over me?

Looking back I really don't regret much, other than not saying something sooner. I'm glad I was able to get through to him and we had a pretty good working relationship. Maybe he just wasn't thinking correctly and took a chance that I would be into it. For the most part it was a good gig and he was a mellow personality, so it worked out pretty good.

No more hands on the can, unless I say so...
Maybe you looked to good and he couldn't pass it up?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If i had proof of the harassment (say a cell phone video)...of course there's basis for a lawsuit. An employee doesn't have the right to go to work without worrying about unwanted touching from another employee?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sexual harassment is nothing to joke about.
Agreed....especially when women hold entirely too much power in the grand scheme of sexual harassment in the workplace. Because the sad fact is, chances are, I wouldn't even need proof. A false accusation of, oh i was in the truck loading and Driver A came in and grabbed me, would likely be enough to get someone fired.

Sexual harassment is nothing to joke about.
I'm just flirting with my girl. I don't condone sexual harassment at anyone especially women. My mom was a woman. My wife is a woman and my daughter is a young woman. Anyone that wrongs a woman turns my stomach and I will SMASH then as you know. She's my girl that's all Dave. People form personal relationships from this site. I like ginger and have pm with her a lot. She is a very kind soul who understands me. I wouldn't expect you to understand this.

I hope you have a good healthy safe and positive New Year.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

...and that is sad as there have been many cases of "he said, she said" where the guy did absolutely nothing...

In the case of the driver in my center, the helper was satisfied that the driver lost his job and is not pursuing legal action.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

407, I have no desire to understand, let along get to know, you. You offer little to nothing of substance on this forum and are more of an annoyance than anything.

407, I have no desire to understand, let along get to know, you. You offer little to nothing of substance on this forum and are more of an annoyance than anything.
I don't want to get to know you. I don't get where you got that from. I know you don't like me either. I don't want to be your friend. I just wished you a happy safe New Year. That's all. I'm trying and succeeding in finding some inner peace right now. I don't like you very much but would have no problem with praying that you find some kind of inner peace someday. I don't like ya much but I do feel for you and your demons brother.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He just need a little help. From time to time I'd dare anyone to show me someone go doesn't need a little help. He's just a human being like all of us just trying to figure it out. God bless him and you.
We could all use a little help sometimes...I'll agree with you on that, 407. I was just pointing out his same old song...