Ilhan Omar is Better for the Repugs than Trump!!!

Who in USA Politics is most RACIST?

• Trump

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Ilhan Omar

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Steve King

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Rashida Tlaib

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Maxine Waters

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What does Rep. Ilhan Omar have in common with President Trump?
Sadly, more than you would think.

The Democratic freshman from Minnesota is perhaps the most prominent victim of the anti-Muslim hatred that Trump spews. The president appeared to be referring to Omar, a Somali American, when he told a conservative audience Saturday that certain members of Congress “hate our country.” She has also been the target of regular death threats and vile displays such as a poster at a GOP-sponsored event in the West Virginia Capitol on Friday linking her to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Yet Omar herself is doing something akin to what her disgusting opponents are doing to her: She has suggested that Americans who support Israel — by implication, Jews — are disloyal to the United States. At an event in Washington last week, Omar said, in the context of the pro-Israel lobby, that “I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She has suggested that Americans who support Israel — by implication, Jews — are disloyal to the United States. .
BS. You can't criticize entangling foreign alliances without being called a nazi apparently.
Omar said, in the context of the pro-Israel lobby, that “I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.”
Agreed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Still don't care.
I thought it might be a good thread for 'discussion'.
You're so indecisive these days.

Capture.PNG

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump has to be rubbing his hands over the treasure that MN voters handed him with the racist bigot they elected.
Jews are committing to vote for him if Omar is still in Congress.