Ill say it again.

Crosscutters

Everyone knows what woke is. Its the disneyfication ..both figuratively and literally …of critical theory. I first encountered it in college in the mid 90’s . It started in Germany between ww 1 and 2 before its purveyors hopped on a boat for NY in the 30’s and became college professors.
Everyone knows what woke is. Its the disneyfication ..both figuratively and literally …of critical theory. I first encountered it in college in the mid 90’s . It started in Germany between ww 1 and 2 before its purveyors hopped on a boat for NY in the 30’s and became college professors.
So why the uproar? Do you have a trans neighbor forcing you to be a trans also? Don’t get me wrong I don’t like any of this either. But live and let live? Why does it matter what target sells or who is in a beer ad? I guess I have other things to truly worry about.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So why the uproar? Do you have a trans neighbor forcing you to be a trans also? Don’t get me wrong I don’t like any of this either. But live and let live? Why does it matter what target sells or who is in a beer ad? I guess I have other things to truly worry about.
Maybe he's afraid if that neighbor gets too close, he might not be able to continue to repress all those thoughts he's been fighting all his life?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
God. Not this “live and let live” “who am I to judge” horse:censored2:e. Theyre already forcing their beliefs. Male rapists are entering womens prisons…for the love of god.
I agree with you, but that is a matter for legislatures and husbands + fathers.. You act like we work for a small business or something. UPS isn't going to eat that negative press. See UPSers.com during pride month?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The union contract is not the place to fight this BS. But pretending it's okay is pretty stupid too. You're both way off base.

Why does it matter target is pushing the sexualization of young children? Do you really not know the answer to that?

SMH

Jim Rockford

No such thing as a “trans” anything ..doesnt exist. “Live and let live” how about no?. Isnit “live and let live” to allow drug addled men into women’s showers in college?

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

No such thing as a “trans” anything ..doesnt exist. “Live and let live” how about fukk no?. Isnit “live and let live” to allow drug addled men into women’s showers in college?
I beg to differ, I had a 1987 Trans Am with a 5.7 L engine. I transitioned it into a junkyard after I wrecked it. Yes I was cool once..

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

1690939057418.png