Ill say it again.

deeztier

if it makes you feel better, tforce contract

Screenshot_20230801-203539~2.png

bdmiz

everyone acting like voting matters. this is going through whether you like it or not. you all know why. I'll come back the day after it passes, but I won't say I told you so.

Non liberal

Their, there, they're now....it will be alright.

Seriously though, you can say it again and again and again.
You can even stomp your feet and hold your breath until you turn blue.

....and it just simply won't make a bit of difference.
We’ll leave the stomping of the feet, and the holding of the breath to you democrats. It’s what you do best.

Non liberal

So the full time employees won't go on strike to get more money for fellow part-time employees, but you just know that enough of them feel as strongly as you do about trannys that they will go on strike over it...... you are just a special kind of special aren't you.
Go Jim!!!

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Thank God the pedophiles and trannies have cuckolds like you to come to their defense. Your virtue is truly awe inspiring. Keep up the great work my friend.
Im voting for Trump,
I believe gender discussions in the classroom should be banned.
I believe graphic sex books targeting kids should be banned from schools and public libraries.
I believe people should be limited to the bathroom that matches their anatomy.
I believe biological males should be banned from women's sports.
I believe Target should be boycotted for displaying pride and trans gear in the kids section
I believe gender mutilation should be banned.
I believe in a child's right to be a child.
I believe flying sex flags on publicly owned buildings and websites should be a felony.
I also believe in the Constitution and freedom of expression. The pronoun change to the contract is fine.

Nah
I don't see the issue. Their is an acceptable word for a group of people. It flows better than constantly saying his/her.

Maybe you should take some remedial English courses. Might I suggest Hooked on Phonics?
I had an English professor who would go ballistic if someone used "they/them/their" to refer to a single person, rather than "his/her."

It might flow better but she insisted it was incorrect, and called people who did that lazy.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I had an English professor who would go ballistic if someone used "they/them/their" to refer to a single person, rather than "his/her."

It might flow better but she insisted it was incorrect, and called people who did that lazy.
The contract refers to 340,000 men and women. This is acceptable language