Illegal Alien Arrested for the Murder of Molly Tibbetts

vantexan

Here's the thing. Why does it matter that it was an illegal immigrant that did it? You all could give a crap that she died. You're just upset that it was an Hispanic that did it. Instead of being upset she died, you all get a hard on over the fact that it was an illegal immigrant that did it.
I spent 5 years on the Mexican border and lived in Mexico for 3 months. I fully understand why they come up here although Mexico is a lot more developed than many realize. And I'm not one of those advocating sending them all back. But there's a huge crime problem with illegals in this country that needs to be addressed. It won't eliminate crime but it will certainly bring our crime rates down considerably if we come up with a solution. I think we should immediately deport any illegal arrested for a crime except for murder, rape, and child abuse. Give them the appropriate sentence and then deport them if not executed. And send back their families with them. End anchor babies. That'll remove an incentive to come here. If an illegal commits a crime his anchor baby children should lose their citizenship. Make it understood there's a price to pay for committing crimes. And any illegal convicted of murder gets the death penalty with one appeal not to last more than 90 days. If he doesn't win on appeal he gets executed immediately. No 15 years later. And build the wall. If we need more labor we can start a guest worker program. And no path to citizenship for illegals but for their children brought here yes. Unless they commit a crime. It's time we got tough and for all the people who'll put funny faces on this eff off.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
as you libs try to trivalize and deflect on this death by an illegal immigrant try to show some class.

liberals on TV at least send their condolensces to the family before they start deflecting.

i'm not seeing your concern for this poor girl and her family.

Only reason the right was bringing it is because the rest of the news was so horrible for your Orange Overlord

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I have been following this case pretty much from the start on websleuths. I can also tell you that every single person never expected it was an illegal who did it.

newfie

Only reason the right was bringing it is because the rest of the news was so horrible for your Orange Overlord

its really not that hard to do Turd,

say it - I am really upset that sweet young girl died at the hands of someone who should not have been in this country.

its called compassion.

BrownRecycler

Financial hierarchy is the reason why certain American don't do the work. It is also another name for slavery. Sure, anybody can work $1 an hour, but the cheap farmer doesn't want to pay more when trying to meet the demand on pricing quo.

US population is fine as long as the unemployment is low. But, if unemployment rate goes the opposite, the US population is over-populated. We have no problem making population.

Without illegal alien working agricultural, certain food get expensive.

The biggest gripe is how much the media and people will whitewash "illegal" over immigration. That's what screw up! How can you encourage legalization while bashing people for defending legalization?

If people want to be in the country, they need to show the work via paying money to be in the country. Government system isn't free.

They can earn money by Farm Visa or if Trump allows it, the Border Wall Visa. If the people send money back to their country, they are just digging themselves a deeper hole.

Naturalized citizenship isn't cheap for a very good reason. It is about immigrant to prove that they are capable of contributing to the system.

At any rate, the illegal alien is in no position to pay $100,000 or the entire $1,000,000 bond. It is a sad day in the justice system when you can't even pass a death sentence on someone who murder someone and cannot afford bond. Anybody who murder someone and cannot pay bond should have been put to death. All the death row and prisoners are bleeding your tax money dried while prison profit from this.

Last edited:

vantexan

Why should government get to decide which killer drugs to legalize. Should be left up to the individual user what to ingest.
Y'all are always saying you'll end up paying for it anyways. Allowing people easy access to opioids will put a huge strain on medical services, child welfare services. We'll pay for it anyways. Better to try to keep that poison out.

Last edited:

vantexan

Same way I felt after Sandy Hook, Columbine, Harvest music festival, etc.....
Not the same issue but if you want to go there many thousands of people successfully fend off harm every year with a gun. And I for one do not see the need for AR-15's in the general population but until the government can guarantee that they will all be taken out of circulation no one is going to be willing to give their's up.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
And send back their families with them. End anchor babies. That'll remove an incentive to come here. If an illegal commits a crime his anchor baby children should lose their citizenship.
You don't really understand how, and why this country was formed do you?
And any illegal convicted of murder gets the death penalty with one appeal not to last more than 90 days. If he doesn't win on appeal he gets executed immediately. No 15 years later.
giphy (35).gif

Here's you compassion @newfie .
and for all the people who'll put funny faces on this eff off
You whole post is so sad it's funny

Jkloc420

Financial hierarchy is the reason why certain American don't do the work. It is also another name for slavery. Sure, anybody can work $1 an hour, but the cheap farmer doesn't want to pay more when trying to meet the demand on pricing quo.

US population is fine as long as the unemployment is low. But, if unemployment rate goes the opposite, the US population is over-populated. We have no problem making population.

The biggest gripe is how much the media and people will whitewash "illegal" over immigration. That's what screw up! How can you encourage legalization while bashing people for defending legalization?

If people want to be in the country, they need to show the work via paying money to be in the country. Government system isn't free.

They can earn money by Farm Visa or if Trump allows it, the Border Wall Visa. If the people send money back to their country, they are just digging themselves a deeper hole.

Naturalized citizenship isn't cheap for a very good reason. It is about immigrant to prove that they are capable of contributing to the system.

At any rate, the illegal alien is in no position to pay $100,000 bond. It is a sad day in the justice system when you can't even pass a death sentence on someone who murder someone and cannot afford bond. Anybody who murder someone and cannot pay bond should have been put to death. All the deathrow and prisoners are bleeding your tax money dried.
The only reason to hire an illegal is there is no paperwork, no health insurance and you dont have to pay a good wage. Period

Jkloc420

At any rate, the illegal alien is in no position to pay $100,000 or the entire $1,000,000 bond. It is a sad day in the justice system when you can't even pass a death sentence on someone who murder someone and cannot afford bond. Anybody who murder someone and cannot pay bond should have been put to death. All the death row and prisoners are bleeding your tax money dried while prison profit from this.
and furthermore technology in farming is making a lot of manual labor obsolete

vantexan

You don't really understand how, and why this country was formed do you?

View attachment 208503
Here's you compassion @newfie .

You whole post is so sad it's funny
We're well past that stage now. Due to profligate spending we can no longer afford to take in the world's poor. It's time people try to build a better life where they are at. If you never noticed our forefathers fought tooth and nail to create this country. They can do the same wherever they're at.

Serf

If those Heritage Americans were willing to do the work and other Heritage Americans were willing to pay for it, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
I won't pretend to be blind to the quasi truth in your statement. It's been tailor made for that. I'm old enough to remember McDonalds staffed with young people. Summer jobs, or senior citizens. Now it's a career choice for those who arrive and get on the dole.
On the flip side, I for on would be more than willing to work outdoors as a farm hand. But Government deals have made it nearly impossible for Farms to pay liveble wages to employees. In addition to the catch 22 of using approved pesticides that give you cancer.