Illegal Alien Arrested for the Murder of Molly Tibbetts

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I won't pretend to be blind to the quasi truth in your statement. It's been tailor made for that. I'm old enough to remember McDonalds staffed with young people. Summer jobs, or senior citizens. Now it's a career choice for those who arrive and get on the dole.
On the flip side, I for on would be more than willing to work outdoors as a farm hand. But Government deals have made it nearly impossible for Farms to pay liveble wages to employees. In addition to the catch 22 of using approved pesticides that give you cancer.
A lot of farms dont have the time for the paperwork

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you can't attend a concert in Las Vegas without getting slaughtered....things are out of hand within our borders.
On the strip in Vegas with thousands of people...…..is where a slaughter can take place. That's why I never stay "on the strip".....too ripe for a maniac!!!!!

Serf

Being an indentured servent is probably a matter of perspective. To these people that live in dirt floor houses and make 2 or 3 dollars a day in their native land, I would say with confidence that coming here and having better living conditions and making 10/15 dollars an hour, they would not consider themselves indentured servants. They are just looking for an opportunity.
It's a nice sentiment you have. Can't really scoff at that. However, at some point one has to acknowledge that many of these people coming here do so with the absolute know how and intention of getting right on section 8, welfare, etc. At what point does this become unsustainable? And why are certain politicians promising free tuition, healthcare, etc. As if saying all the things that you had to pay for and still will have to pay for are herby free to them & not you.

Serf

Craig Lang (Prominent GOP Figure) not only employed Tibbets Murderer. But he was nice enough to dump the body on his farm. What a sh* t storm.

bbsam

Staff member
I won't pretend to be blind to the quasi truth in your statement. It's been tailor made for that. I'm old enough to remember McDonalds staffed with young people. Summer jobs, or senior citizens. Now it's a career choice for those who arrive and get on the dole.
On the flip side, I for on would be more than willing to work outdoors as a farm hand. But Government deals have made it nearly impossible for Farms to pay liveble wages to employees. In addition to the catch 22 of using approved pesticides that give you cancer.
My point is that eventually we will have to stop pointing our fingers outside the country and realize that our biggest problems are internal and caused by our self governance. So I think we essentially agree.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why should government get to decide which killer drugs to legalize. Should be left up to the individual user what to ingest.
Have the drug abusers register and decline any life-saving response to their overdose.
Then let them have at it.
Gene pool will be improved dramatically.

Smashmouth

It's a nice sentiment you have. Can't really scoff at that. However, at some point one has to acknowledge that many of these people coming here do so with the absolute know how and intention of getting right on section 8, welfare, etc. At what point does this become unsustainable? And why are certain politicians promising free tuition, healthcare, etc. As if saying all the things that you had to pay for and still will have to pay for are herby free to them & not you.

Where did you aquire your facts concerning people coming here for the sole purpose of using the system??...or as I suspect this is just a theory on your part!...Look, Just like we have some Americans who use the system, Im sure there are some immigrants who do as well. But to imply “many” like its the vast majority is quite inaccurate. I live in Florida, where we have a large migrant and immigrant population, I’m sure like I said, there are some unsavory charachters(like any ethnic group) but every one that I see is hard working, with two or three jobs. I vacation regularly in NC and the Mexican immigrants there are such hard workers, that many of the local girls are marrying them because they know they will outwork and provide more for a family then the local boys would.
As for politicians making promises of free this or that, Ive been around long enough to know, much of that is to try to get votes. I dont agree with paying for anything for illegals, as I said in previous posts, the system is broken, and there are simple solutions to fix it. The politicians just need to do it!