I'm back....barely

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I've been in the hospital for 21 days. Almost bought the farm. Not gonna bore you with details. I am soooo glad to be out of the hospital and eating hospital food. My first stop was sonic lol. Glad to be back. Don't take anything for granted. It can go from good to bad in a heartbeat. rob.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I've been in the hospital for 21 days. Almost bought the farm. Not gonna bore you with details. I am soooo glad to be out of the hospital and eating hospital food. My first stop was sonic lol. Glad to be back. Don't take anything for granted. It can go from good to bad in a heartbeat. rob.
Welcome back. 21 days is a long time. I hear what you're saying.

Never take anything for granted. It can all be gone in the blink of an eye.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Great to hear BOSSMAN, always good to hear that our fellow brownies are doing well :happy2:

rod

Retired 22 years
Now that you have had your Sonic go on a good drunk----you deserve it-------then start taking care of yourself

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
haha I don't drink, but if I did, I would have a hard time getting drunk. I'm only allowed 1 litre of liquids a day because of my kidney damage. got to admit I am fudging a little bit on the liquids. I think they are giving me lasix for shedding liquids. My throat is bone dry all the time. At least they are coming back and I won't have to have dylasis anymore. My dog growled at me when I came in the door. Maybe she didn't recognize me with the oxygen hoses on my face. At least she didn't bite me and started wagging her tail when she heard my voice.

Johney

Get well(100%) soon feedah! Watch out for any rogue rookie feeder drivers coming to visit you, never know what they may slip in your food or drink to finish you off!

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
you know, you don't realize how many people you touch. My son, who still works in the feeder department gets 4 or 5 drivers a day stopping him on the yard and wishing me well. Some I don't know from Adam. Had a dozen phone calls from other drivers from the past. I even had a manager stop by my room one Sunday for almost 2 hours to chat. The guy was probably my favorite when I was a driver. If you went to the guy with a problem, he WOULD look into it and get back to you. That and the fact I was desperate to talk to another person. haha It was so important to me to be home for Thanksgiving, even though we are planning a scaled down version this year instead of traveling to my BIL's as usual. Just wife, son and myself. My daughter has to work up in Dallas, so she can't be here, but she came down for a week during my stay and we will see her and her hubby Christmas. I hate to admit it, but I'm crying as I type this. errr, no, really, it's just something in my eye. I AM so blessed. I have not been a member here for very long, but I find that you are like a second family to me, and I thank you for all your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. rob