I'm back....barely

oldupsman

Hey you worked for UPS. Everyone on this board knows what that means. It's a fraternity.
Part time, full time, feeder , package, supervisor, manager, it doesn't matter. You can't explain UPS to
anybody unless you've worked there. Get well buddy and may God bless.

Rainman

Its all good.
I'm glad you're back and starting to feel better. I hope you continue improving and get back to your old self. I'll keep you in my prayers.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I've been in the hospital for 21 days. Almost bought the farm. Not gonna bore you with details. I am soooo glad to be out of the hospital and eating hospital food. My first stop was sonic lol. Glad to be back. Don't take anything for granted. It can go from good to bad in a heartbeat. rob.
I noticed I hadn't seen you on here lately. Glad you're feeling better....stay well and Happy Thanksgiving, Rob!

Ouch

Prayers go out to you and your family. Prayers for a full, speedy recovery. Each and everyone of us have a lot to be thankful for. I'm thankful your out of the hospital and will be able to spend thanksgiving with your love ones. Life is such a short journey here on earth. A lot of us take a lot of things for granted. Glad your recovering.