I'm Back....Sort of

rngri4

I'm heading back to the states as we speak, after a nice tour in Iraq, things are crazy there in the sandbox, and my team and I are heading back to the states right now. We are in Frankfurt right now, waiting in the base here till tomorrow, and then debriefing, and then a flight back home to Dulles (sp?). Anyway, myself and my team are grateful for everyones thoughts and prayers, and we are very lucky, we didn't have to carry anyone home this time. I am going to stop by UPS on Friday, and laugh at them, and then start back to my new job next Monday. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year, and in case anyone really cares, 5 confirmed kills added to myself, and 18 total for my team......in the end......wipe em out!

A

AC87

No offense but you were only gone a few weeks. A tour is a year long. I am glad you are safe but talking about your kills doesn't make you more of a man.

MissedBusiness

NotReallyAMember
Dear Mr. Rngri4,

Five confirmed kills! My oh my! We need you back at UPS. You will report directly to Mike and myself. This will pay a lot more than your previous position with us. Call ASAP.

Sincerely,
Mike Eskews Mom

satellitedriver

I'm heading back to the states as we speak, after a nice tour in Iraq, things are crazy there in the sandbox, and my team and I are heading back to the states right now. We are in Frankfurt right now, waiting in the base here till tomorrow, and then debriefing, and then a flight back home to Dulles (sp?). Anyway, myself and my team are grateful for everyones thoughts and prayers, and we are very lucky, we didn't have to carry anyone home this time. I am going to stop by UPS on Friday, and laugh at them, and then start back to my new job next Monday. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year, and in case anyone really cares, 5 confirmed kills added to myself, and 18 total for my team......in the end......wipe em out!
Thanks, to you and your team. Great news about one bastard getting hung. So little time, so many enemy to kill. Prosper.

S

Sunglasses at Nite

5 confirmed kills eh? Were they happened to be wearing Yellow/Red or Purple/Black uniforms??? Nice shooting Tex!!!!n

Overpaid Union Thug

No offense but you were only gone a few weeks. A tour is a year long. I am glad you are safe but talking about your kills doesn't make you more of a man.

I dont think he was trying to say he was more of a man for killing those terrorists. But apparently he was more of a man than the 5 he took out.

I was in Vietnam.
I'd like to talk to you about it.
I had kills
in Vietnam,and I'm telling you,
I really should've had more.
Officially, I should've
had more kills.
Let me tell you
what I'm talking about.
I was in a gook village,
and I come upon a schoolhouse.
So I grab one of
my grenades off my belt,
and I throw it right
into the schoolhouse.
And I blow up
the whole damn thing.
So I'm out there
counting all the bodies.
You threw a grenade
into a school?
That's exactly
what I'm telling you.
I must've killed, like,
kids.
My :censored2: lieutenant
comes up to me, and he says,
"Stern, those are little kids.
That counts as one person."
And the point
of this whole thing
is that I think a kill
is a kill is a kill,
and killing a kid should be
just as good as killing an adult.
Well, I suppose even if you're killing
children, they should count them.

[Robin Chuckles]

trickpony1

.......or he could have waited for some kid to run around the corner and lobb a grenade at him or lead him into an ambush or booby trap.

Which would you have done?

Overpaid Union Thug

.......or he could have waited for some kid to run around the corner and lobb a grenade at him or lead him into an ambush or booby trap.

Which would you have done?

Either way the liberal press would have said it was his fault and not in any way the fault of the enemy. Sad times that was......OH WAIT! That is pretty much the same thing we see now!

rngri4

I posted the kills for one reason, to show that there are enemies dying, besides are troops, in fact, the number of insurgents killed outweigh the number of troops killes threefold, at least. That is my whole teams purpose in publicly telling about our kills, to show that the Americans are not the only ones getting killed. The war effort may be slowly stalled, but we are still doing our jobs. As for the Vietnam Vet and his refelctions, amen, my father did two tours over there, and then spent a couple of years in Dover stacking body bags on the runway, so I know about Vietnam, and I gladly thank any veteran for their service. Anyway, it is great to be away from UPS, and be able to get more than three or four hours of sleep a night. I am getting back to regular US time, but I am going back to Iraq in a week, for a year this time, no coming home. Anyway, great thoughts to all.