I'm buying the first case

Hroller

I don't think there will be a strike....at least I hope not.
But....if there is.....I will be buying not only cases...but some burgers....dogs.....ribs....and if I'm in a good mood....STEAKS!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Overwhelming and by default are two different things, and NNC has the option to go back or impose. If they do impose, this current leadership might as well let Sean and fred take office early.
It will be imposed.
Have fun working under this garbage contract.
The overwhelming majority didn't vote.
Those are basically yes votes.

browned out

SCARE TACTIC. If you vote No, You risk a work stoppage.
haha ..... WTF?

How about ....if more of you vote No than vote Yes. The Yes still wins. It's the bizaro corrupt Teamsters way! Heads they win, Tails we lose. The Teamsters constitution benefits the Teamsters Reps and UPS......not the dues paying members.

542thruNthru

I thought you said your sources told you it would pass overwhelmingly? Must have been the coke dealer that told you that?

Overwhelming and by default are two different things, and NNC has the option to go back or impose. If they do impose, this current leadership might as well let Sean and fred take office early.

You haven't realized this guy is a troll? Dude he's bored and likes to stir :censored2: up. Just laugh at it and focus on the real :censored2:. ;)