Im done for...

browniehound

Well not really done for (I hope) but I think I screwed up more today then an entire year at UPS. So lemme ask you ppl, what do you think theyll do to me tomorrow morning.

-2 late airs
-2 ppl had to come out to help me (1 was an onroad sup)
-1 compelety missed business pick up (with airs)
-20 missed packages that I couldnt find cause the load was %$!#
and once I found then they were closed anyway

Granted I was on a bulk route in one of those big nastie trucks with no shelves and ran the route cold. And its peak.

And not that it matters but I feel like crap from a cold.
Ahh well feels better to vent anyhow. Looking forward to my verbal thrashing tomorrow.

Kill,
Don't sweat it. You were blind for heavens sake. In the future though, make sure you don't miss pickups as this can hurt the company the most out of your above infractions.

What you did was minor. If it was your bid route then I'd fire you. Being blind I think you did ok, except for the missed PU. But, the only people's lives you really impacted (they are going to get a reeming!) was your center team's (so who cares:happy-very:).

Your customers will recieve their stuff a day late and 2 people got their stuff after 1030. Not a big deal. The company will survive. If you did this regularly then it would be a problem.

By the way, make sure you file a grievence on the sup. that helped you :greedy:.

Just kidding,

Brownie:peaceful: