I'm out

SmithBarney

2weeks? heck I'm ready to give my 2 minute notice.. :P I wouldn't want to burn bridges, but honestly if I had something lined up, I'd hit the mountain trail running!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Must be the reason most new hires leave. I guess they figure out real fast that " FedEx is one of the best companies to work for " is one big truckload of crap.

You think the company sucks + there are plenty of better jobs out there raises the question as to why you guys won't leave.

MAKAVELI

You think the company sucks + there are plenty of better jobs out there raises the question as to why you guys won't leave.
We are. Like I said turnover has never been higher. What else do you want? Our blood? Maybe our first born? You got people on this board who have jumped over to UPS. Get a :censored2:ing clule!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
We are. Like I said turnover has never been higher. What else do you want? Our blood? Maybe our first born? You got people on this board who have jumped over to UPS. Get a :censored2:ing clule!

LOL, the usual suspects are still here on the board, still complaining, and still not going anywhere. The most vociferous complainers = the most likely remainers.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Judging solely from the posts I see, I'm guessing limited intellects, limited work ethics.
LOL, the usual suspects are still here on the board, still complaining, and still not going anywhere. The most vociferous complainers = the most likely remainers.

How do you know? The most vociferous suck-asses=the least trustworthy commentaries. You are bought and paid-for by FedEx, so what does that say about your credibility? You have none...zero.