I'm so glad I retired...

Z

ZQXC

No! we drive a package car!...lmao.....aka a truck,to the rest of the world!

I do not drive a Model A Ford automobile, that was converted to carry packages, ergo, I do not drive a package car.

I drive a POS, high step, manual trans., worn out truck that is long overdue for the crusher.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nope, we are Teamsters, UPS guys...and your a big...............................
images-13.jpeg

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Xman, I thought like you, the difference between working and the pension was a no brainer. Left 1/1/08, as soon as I was eligible. Bailed from Jersey asap and headed to AZ where our pension $$$ would go farther, funny that we now live closer in AZ than we did in Jersey. Like you I got an RV and as I type I have been in Cody Wyoming the last 7 days of a 4 wk trip. Been on 2 3 months up to Alaska,heck even slept at the Arctic Circle.
Avg life span 70. Stay at UPS till 65, That leaves you with 60 months on avg before your dirt nap. What good is it to work your body to death and limp out into retirement just to croak a few yrs down the road. No regrets here Xman, except one.....That UPS would of kept their word on our retirement pkg. Want to die Happy and Broke....we can't take it with us...Last time I checked the mortality rate for humans is 100%. Been on paid vacation since 08 and enjoying every minute of it. We only go around once in Life...Peace

4 weeks?!? That's a whole lotta black water. Best wishes, sir. I hope you enjoy every second.

Sent using a Potato