Im starting to like this job

wayfair

swollen member
I don't think I had that many stops today. Ran bulk stops out of the straight truck, did some pick ups and worked 4 hours in the car wash for 12 hours with a 1/2 lunch. Do I sound like BrownJake?
depends.... if your cashing checks 60 hr drivers are pulling in... more if they pull triples which they do here... plus the mileage guys

depends.... if your cashing checks 60 hr drivers are pulling in... more if they pull triples which they do here... plus the mileage guys
Neither. Just a PT car washer covering for a seasonal who quit without notice because the job was too hard. Suppose to have another seasonal trained next week but I am guessing I am going to be it for the rest of Peak. Just like last year. And the year before.

Re-Raise

If you are not putting on 180+ miles you don't have a county route son. 150 stops with 180 miles plus would be over 14 hours.

I go between 180 and 210 now at peak. I had 155 stops and 322 pcs in a bricked out 700 Tuesday. I think my miles were around 190 that day and it planned out to like 11.63 or so.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No newbie does their own route. You fill in as needed.

Management most likely set you up with sime simple, super easy stops. I bet you don't even have a helper.

UPyourS

I feel like im doing great and my area knowledge is on point and i feel like a professional. I get so much respect from my customers and i joke with them and remember all their names and habits and i get done on time and help my team mates with their delivery volume. This is the best gig in the land. I know i still have a long way to go but im up for the challange. Im in my fifth week
I'm in the same boat as you, appreciating the job alot after having so many dead end jobs is definitely a great game changer. I'm young as well and loving the job. Keep your positive attitude, be safe & take care of your body and you'll be fine. Goodluck!

ManInBrown

I feel like im doing great and my area knowledge is on point and i feel like a professional. I get so much respect from my customers and i joke with them and remember all their names and habits and i get done on time and help my team mates with their delivery volume. This is the best gig in the land. I know i still have a long way to go but im up for the challange. Im in my fifth week
How cute