You will all be working on August 1st.

shalang

The contract that will take effect with Biden's signature includes a 24% compounded pay increase over five years and five annual $1,000 lump-sum payments.
Which didn't address what they were asking for.

Biden needs to keep his head out of it unless he's supporting the strike and not making it illegal to strike.

TheDudeAbides92

At least according to my center manager at the PCM. So plan on continuing to work!!!!

Management in my building seems oddly indifferent bordering on upbeat that a strike won't happen or that "the government will get involved and force you all back." They're even joking about it. The overall atmosphere feels weird. Center manager being oddly friendly and all smiles. I preferred it when he was mercurial and tried to ambush drivers for methods violations behind the 7-11.

I'm curious what, if anything, management in your respective buildings is saying or doing.

I really hope UPS doesn't have some contingency plan that will blindside O'Brien and the negotiating team because that's kind of what it feels like.

I hope I'm wrong and a good, strong contract will be signed soon, otherwise its off to the picket line.
I sure as hell hope so. This pissing match is a freakin joke