Immigration

rickyb

So you want a BMW and can't afford one, or the maintenance on a used one. Been to Venice Beach? It's a can't miss for you. Keep heading down the coast and end up at Rosarito beach, you'll love it.
i think i listened to these guys before, but right now i don't have a computer with speakers.

rickyb

Long Beach Dub Allstars, some good stuff, not all albeit. Same as for any band. Find your way to Rosarito. Did you do Venice Beach?
i skated it years ago at 6 am. there was a lot of hobos and i couldn't find the stuff from tony hawks pro skater 2.

I'm going to see the leap of faith right now and i got hanggliding, palm springs tram way, jet skiing, and atving lined up just gotta plot it down on the map. big let down was stunt plane is booked for a month ahead of time; last time i was here i gave them a few hours notice and did it.

floridays

i skated it years ago at 6 am. there was a lot of hobos and i couldn't find the stuff from tony hawks pro skater 2.

I'm going to see the leap of faith right now and i got hanggliding, palm springs tram way, jet skiing, and atving lined up just gotta plot it down on the map. big let down was stunt plane is booked for a month ahead of time; last time i was here i gave them a few hours notice and did it.
Have fun sounds good. At least go to TJ, Adelita's club was good 20 years ago.

floridays

i asked the paragliding pilot about seal beach, he didn't know that it was nude. he made a joke about la jolla being nude but i don't think it was unfortunately.
Seal wasn't nude when I lived in Cali 20 yrs ago. Good bars though. Rosarito has nice senoritas, great bars and is easy on the billfold. I'd screw Palm Springs for a couple of days and enjoy Mexico. Just my opinion, Palm Springs isn't going anywhere.

newfie

31355095_2079709278914257_1730264632171429888_n.jpg

rickyb

Seal wasn't nude when I lived in Cali 20 yrs ago. Good bars though. Rosarito has nice senoritas, great bars and is easy on the billfold. I'd screw Palm Springs for a couple of days and enjoy Mexico. Just my opinion, Palm Springs isn't going anywhere.
yea im here right now, was going to go atving in the desert but the season is finished. palm springs visitor info is the worst. i asked whats the best restaurant on trip advisor and they wont tell me and only give generic answers like "there are 100 restaurants in town". YOU DONT SAY lol.

so im gonna do the tram and atving and gtfo i think. im trying to negotiate free recording of race car drifting in LA.

rickyb

go to the end of the pier and get a milkshake at Ruby's
i camped at this parking area recd by tourist info, it was free over night with other motor homes. a train goes by, and noisy people walking to their car at night. real luxurious but i slept good.

got me thinking to always ask tourist info for free overnight parking.

rickyb

in america i noticed theres no warning lights on freeways which go to traffic lights. in canada a yellow light will flash 1/4 mile or whatever before the real light changes to red.

MAKAVELI

yea im here right now, was going to go atving in the desert but the season is finished. palm springs visitor info is the worst. i asked whats the best restaurant on trip advisor and they wont tell me and only give generic answers like "there are 100 restaurants in town". YOU DONT SAY lol.

so im gonna do the tram and atving and gtfo i think. im trying to negotiate free recording of race car drifting in LA.
If you want to ride an ATV go up North a bit to Pismo. Got to get there early in the morning as the rentals go real fast.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
in america i noticed theres no warning lights on freeways which go to traffic lights. in canada a yellow light will flash 1/4 mile or whatever before the real light changes to red.
Some places do. I think it depends on the visibility of the light and the number of accidents because of bad visibility.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

They’re probably not allowed to recommend any one restaurant because it would show preference. Everything in this country is done to avoid lawsuits.

floridays

You like to enjoy life, let go of the political a little bit. Have fun fella.